SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre - Chengalpattu
About SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM) is the medical school of AMA Education System (AMAES). It is housed in AMA College Makati, which is strategically located at the heart of Makati City, the Philippines’ financial and business capital where the highest concentration of multinational, transnational and local corporations and international organizations and embassies hold their offices. The AMASOM office is at the 8th floor of AMA College Makati, which is located at 5486 South Superhighway, Bangkal, Makati City.
AMASOM has several facilities that are used for enhancement of students’ clinical and practical skills including laboratories for Histology, Gross Anatomy, Microbiology, Parasitology, and Pathology. Students perform hands-on dissection of cadavers in Gross Anatomy. These facilities as well as classrooms for Medicine students are situated at the 7th floor of the AMA One Building.
AMASOM aims to produce competent medical practitioners who are educated on an innovative case-based curriculum that will develop students to become self-directed and lifelong learners – qualities that will prepare them for professional practice. This is a hybrid curriculum designed to synchronize the basic science concepts and to utilize case-based scenarios to integrate concepts related to the basic science disciplines. The clinical disciplines are integrated vertically using a problem-based learning strategy to integrate concepts in the clinical disciplines. The AMA Medical Curriculum incorporates Information Technology-based capabilities to enhance learning and assessments, as this is strength that is offered by AMAES.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- SRM’s student housing is like a “home away from home.”
- On campus, there are separate hostels for men and women, each with all of the required study and recreational amenities. Furniture and study tables are carefully arranged in the rooms.
- Hostels have sophisticated kitchens that serve both vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine.
- There are food outlets and cafes open 12 to 15 hours a day, selling quick food, croissants, juice, and ice cream, in addition to the hostel dining facilities.
- At the main Kattankulathur complex, there is also a staff quarters that can accommodate 120 employees and their families.
SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Highlights
- There are more than 200 rooms in the college boys’ hostel, which can accommodate more than 350 students. Boys hostel students get access to basic amenities such as a guest room, a TV room, and a mess.
- Students have access to a well-maintained gym as well. Students can use the gym’s contemporary equipment.
- The library takes up 2638 square meters of space. There are nearly 20,000 books, 89 international and 79 national periodicals, and 378 master’s theses in the library. The library also has an online catalogue (OPAC).
- Students interested in sports can use the sports facilities at SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre. Students can participate in both indoor and outdoor sports at the campus.
- There are several canteens on campus that serve a variety of cuisines. The cuisine is very reasonably priced, and the food is hygienic.
- On campus, there is a massive auditorium that can hold over 4000 pupils. The auditorium is air-conditioned and equipped with current technology.
- The SRM MCHRC is linked to the SRM hospital. The college also offers a medical center with basic first-aid facilities for students and faculty members.
- The college’s campus features centralized Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is available to students and faculty members in every part of the campus.
- For its pupils, the institute boasts around 5000 computers with the most up-to-date software and a fast internet connection.
- Each of the college’s departments has its own laboratory. The lab facilities of SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre allow students to conduct actual experiments that aid in their knowledge of subjects.
- Students have access to a bank as well as an ATM machine on campus.
SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Fee Structure 2021-22
Fee Per Annum in ₹
All India Counselling Fee ₹
Management Fee ₹
NRI Fee ₹
Hostel Fee ₹
Similar Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
Documents required for MBBS Admission in SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
- NEET Admit card
- NEET Result Letter
- Birth Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Aadhaar card Compulsory
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Community certificate (if necessary)
- Migration certificate
- NRI Document (as per NRI Procedure)
- 10 Recent passport size photographs
SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Address
SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
Tamil Nadu 603203.
SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre - FAQs
SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre (SRM MCHRC) is one of India's most prestigious medical schools. Medical services, as well as sports and games, are superb. It is a wonderful college with a lot of options and exposure.
To be considered for MBBS admission, candidates must apply for NEET UG 2021, which is administered by NTA.
The Entire Course will be taught in English Only
Based on their achievement on the qualifying examination, students who are financially challenged can receive a scholarship ranging from 25% to 100% tuition fee relief.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre mentioned above for More Details Contact: +91 9962327888
The National Medical Commission (formerly MCI), New Delhi, has recognized and accredited the medical institute, as has the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India.