MBBS Study in Armenia
Study MBBS In Armenia Introduction
Because Armenia is a developed country with a high literacy rate, it is one of the finest countries for Indian students to study MBBS. The country’s annual tuition expenses are quite inexpensive. Armenia’s government has created institutions and colleges to educate MBBS using Armenia’s cutting-edge technology. Not only that, but the country is stunningly gorgeous, with a unique culture, and it is conveniently located in Asia, making travel easy. MBBS admission in Armenia is quite simple, and MBBS costs are also very affordable, making MBBS in Armenia a highly safe option for Indian students. Armenia is the finest place to study medicine.
Most students choose their future stream at a young age, though it may change as they grow older. However, once you graduate from high school, you no longer have a choice and must choose the correct stream carefully. Choosing the appropriate stream is always a mental battle; it is quite difficult. Many of us want to make a lot of money without having to work hard, and many of us work hard but don’t get paid fairly for our efforts. So, the trick is to work hard and wisely. The person who works hard and is also intelligent is the one who succeeds.
The MBBS stream is one of the oldest and most prestigious. Choosing MBBS is a sensible decision; it is one of the most popular choices among students all over the world. It is one of the most popular streams among Indian students. However, the labor is different; a doctor’s job is selfless. It is a doctor’s responsibility to prioritize others. It’s more of a service than a job. It’s a career for people who enjoy taking on new challenges on a regular basis. However, you will have a solid future as a result of this; it is risk-free work. But you’ll have to go down the road of fire to acquire it.
The stream’s popularity does not imply that it is simple; it is difficult. Not everyone enjoys the stress, the hard work, or the patience. Despite this, a considerable number of students take the NEET Exams each year. As a result, India has a limited number of seats available; only the finest of the best are given the opportunity to study at a public institution in India. The person who has left must attend private universities and colleges; private colleges and universities in India charge exorbitant prices. Because not everyone can afford the hefty fees of private colleges, many students choose for MBBS in another country.
Studying MBBS in a foreign country is advantageous since you can attend very good colleges and institutions for very affordable rates. The colleges are recognized by the World Health Organization and the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). As a result, students are becoming more interested in studying overseas.
Why study MBBS in the Armenia
Top best Medical colleges in Armenia
6 Years $ 31,740
13 hrs 05 mins English
6 Years $ 34,200
10 hrs 30 mins English
6 Years $ 24,000
10 hrs 47 mins English
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Armenia
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Philippines for Indian students is as follows:
- An applicant must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken. The maximum age limit is 25 for admission into MBBS. For the reserved class, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- The candidate or the applicant must have qualified the NEET exam with the minimum qualifying marks so as to become eligible for admission into a medical university in Armenia.
- The applicant must have cleared 10+2 exam with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry for general category and 40% marks for reserved category.
- The applicant must be an Indian national to become eligible for MBBS admission in Armenia.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Armenia
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Armenia for Indian students is as follows:
- Generally, the admission process for MBBS study in Armenia starts from July, August.
- The classes for MBBS courses start in Armenia from September.
- It is also advisable to consult with the reliable and expert consultants before applying for any university in Armenia.
Recognitions of medical university in Armenia
Documents required for MBBS admission in Armenia
With the assistance of an approved education counselor, complete the required paperwork and send them to the institution. Your consultant will contact you for Visa processing once the University has accepted your application. Apply for a student visa using the required documents as specified by your consultant. The initial charge must be paid to the consultant once the visa has been processed, and the remaining fee must be paid once the student is at the college.
Application documents are as follows:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) and completely completed Application Form
- Class X and XII passing certificates and mark sheets that have been appropriately authenticated.
- All academic credentials must be notarized and attested.
- A certificate that includes the student’s nationality, as well as his or her name, address, phone number, and notarized birth certificate.
- On a white background, twelve recent passport-size pictures.
- Processing fees that include counselling and other fees in addition to the processing fees.
- The bank receipt for the payment of the first year’s tuition payments.
- Three passport photocopies that have been duly certified and notarized with the original passport.
- A medical certificate stating that a student is medically fit, as well as an HIV test.
MBBS in Armenia: Medium of teaching
- Their courses are taught entirely in English. Faculty members may also teach their pupils in the local tongue on occasion.
- Admission To study MBBS, students must fill out the online application form completely and accurately.
Admission procedure for study MBBS in Armenia
Initially, the students have to submit the following documents.
Duration of MBBS in Armenia
- The MBBS programme at an Armenian medical university lasts six years, including five years of classroom instruction and one year of practical training in a university-affiliated hospital.
- The internship period is incorporated in this 6-year MBBS academic programme.
- If students choose to study medicine in Armenian, one additional year is added to the course curriculum, bringing the total course length to seven years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Armenia
- The National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) both recognize and approve the degrees issued (World Health Organization).
- Armenian medical degrees are recognized all over the world, thus students can study MBBS in Armenia with no worries.
- The majority of Armenian universities offer 6-year MBBS degrees, with the exception of a few that offer 5-year programme.
- After passing the licensure examination, students who return to India after completing their MBBS studies at Armenian universities will be eligible to practice medicine in India.
- The cost of living in Armenia is extremely low for Indian and other international students, and there is no entrance exam necessary for admission to an Armenian medical university’s MBBS programme.
Study MBBS in Armenia fees structure
Tuition fee per year in US $
Hostel fee per year in US $
Total Course Cost with Hostel in US $
Total MBBS in Armenia Fee & Hostel Fee in ₹
US $ 3000 x 6 = 18,000
US $ 2090 x 6 = 12,540
US $ 30,540
US $ 4000 x 6 = 24,000
US $ 1700 x 6 = 10,200
US $ 34,200
US $ 3000 x 6 = 18,000
US $ 1000 x 6 = 6,000
US $ 24,000
US $ 3800 x 6 = 22,800
US $ 1000 x 6 = 6,000
US $ 28,800
US $ 5500 x 6 = 33,000
US $ 600 x 6 = 3,600
US $ 36,600
For bachelor studies, you can expect the tuition fee from 400,000 AMD ($833) to 4.1 million AMD ($8,540). On the other hand, Postgraduate programs are cheaper. You have to spend around 380,000 AMD ($791) to 3.8 million ($8,064) per year on tuition fee in the master's program.
The age of the students’ needs to be between 17 years and below 25 years before the date of admission. Must have qualified NEET exam for taking MBBS Admission in Armenia and it is mandatory from 2018. There is no requirement for any kind of entrance exam and language test.
MBBS colleges in Armenia provide great academics, as well as sports. The MBBS degree that students get from Armenia medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth. Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS from Armenia course.
A minimum of 55% marks in +2. If from SC/ST/OBC category then you need to score 45% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects. NEET exam also has to be cleared.
In addition, the awarded MBBS degrees from the prestigious Armenian Medical Universities are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) & listed with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
Both Armenia and Georgia are fairly safe, secured and friendly towards Indian nationals. There is a great deal of goodwill for India. However, caution is very essential for foreigners particularly students while spending late night hours in public places and mingling with strangers.
While some universities offer full course in English (all 6 years); most others teach the course in English only for the first 3 years with the rest three years being taught in Armenia.
A person working in Doctor / Physician in Armenia typically earns around 1,820,000 AMD per month. Salaries range from 669,000 AMD (lowest average) to 3,080,000 AMD.
Merits of MBBS in Armenia – Admirable Destination For Indian Students. MBBS in Armenia can be the best option for the Indian Medical aspirants. Low MBBS course fees, good clinical exposure, quality medical education, modern infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories attract thousands of students to do MBBS in Armenia.
After completing MBBS in Armenia, you can practice there or choose to pursue post-graduation. Many candidates choose this option as a career path.
The universities are well-known around the world, and Indian doctors are hired in other nations.
Any student can apply for a scholarship based on their merit. If an Indian student performs well in the NEET exam, he stands a strong possibility of receiving a scholarship. Aside from that, if a student performs very well in college, the college may provide the student tuition fee relief.
USMLE- Passing out from Armenian Medical Universities, graduates can appear for the licensing exam of the USA i.e. USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination) step- one, two & three to pursue their medical career in the USA.