Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research - Melmaruvathur
About Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research
MAIMSR (Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research) was founded at Melmaruvathur in 2008. The college is associated with TamilNadu’s Dr MGR University.
The College is committed to academic, research, and patient care excellence. A strong dedication to public service, a collaborative work ethic, and providing care for our various communities is woven throughout all of these pursuits.
Through its outpatient section, the College provides free medical assistance to the rural poor, including diagnosis, investigations, treatment, and medicine to all. The college began as a service provider for the poor and low-income residents of the surrounding 750 communities, the majority of whom work as agricultural laborer.
As a 300-bed multispecialty hospital with an average outpatient strength of 1200 a day, the institution has gradually evolved into a primary, secondary, and tertiary care provider.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- The College maintains a pleasant atmosphere in both the Gents and Ladies Hostels.
- MAPIMS Medical College, a multi-facility hospital near the dormitory for both boys and girls, provides free health-care services to students.
- Hydraulic gym with all the bells and whistles
- Indoor games such as table tennis, carom, and chess are popular.
- V. and audio equipment in the recreation hall
- A reading room with a variety of publications and newspapers.
- There is also an STD booth, a stationary store, and a dry-cleaning service.
Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research Highlights
- The college offers a boy’s hostel that provides excellent dormitory accommodations for students.
- The college offers a girl’s hostel that provides excellent student housing.
- In a section of our institute building, the central library was erected to national standards. It is centrally air-conditioned and spreads over two floors with a total size of 2400 square meters. It houses a specialized collection of books, journals, and non-book materials in basic sciences, dentistry, nursing, and physiotherapy, among other fields.
- All students have access to sporting facilities at the campus.
- Staff and students have access to a canteen at the college.
- For students, the college provides a health center with a first-aid station.
- Students have access to good IT infrastructure at the campus.
Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research Fee Structure 2021-22
Fee Per Annum in ₹
Government Fee ₹
Management Fee ₹
NRI Fee ₹
Hostel Fee ₹
Similar Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
AMA School Of Medicine - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research
- NEET Admit card
- NEET Result Letter
- Birth Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Aadhaar card Compulsory
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Community certificate (if necessary)
- Migration certificate
- NRI Document (as per NRI Procedure)
- 10 Recent passport size photographs
Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research Address
Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research
Tamilnadu, India 603319
Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research - FAQs
The curriculum is diverse and focuses on the full development of students. Internals, practical, and university exams follow the same structure as other medical colleges (5 to 6 internals, practical, and university exams). The faculty is well-educated, experienced, and willing to work together.
Admission to MBBS and BDS programme is determined by the CBSE's NEET-UG exam.
The Entire Course will be taught in English Only
Scholarships are available to students who apply for MBBS under the Government Quota in the reserved category.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research mentioned above for More Details Contact: +91 9962327888.
The National Medical Council has recognized the college (NMC).