MBBS Study in Mauritius
Study MBBS In Mauritius Introduction
For a variety of reasons, Indian students choose to study medicine in Mauritius or other nations. Students are finding it difficult to gain MBBS admission in India with the introduction of the universal medical entrance examination NEET. Indian students are enrolled in MBBS programme in a variety of nations. China, Georgia, Russia, and a few more nations are among the top choices for Indian students looking to study medicine overseas. For Indian students, MBBS in Mauritius has become one of the possibilities for pursuing their medical dreams.
Why study MBBS in the Mauritius
Top best Medical colleges in Mauritius
🕓 6 Years $ 34,800
✈ 7 hrs 30 mins ㊗ English
🕓 6 Years $ 48,000
✈ 8 hrs 15 mins ㊗ English
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Mauritius
- Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Mauritius:
- Main subjects of study should be biology, physics, and chemistry.
- Age shall be minimum 17 years and maximum shall be 30 years
- Must be NEET-UG qualified
- Should have a good track of academic records
- Should have good health and provide all certificates
- Should be fluent in the English language
Intake for MBBS Admission in Mauritius
Indian students who intend to pursue MBBS in Mauritius must meet the following criteria: Passed XII class with a minimum of 60% on an accredited board. In XII, students study physics, chemistry, biology, and English. NEET 2019 to 2021 intake has been cleared.
Recognitions of medical university in Mauritius
Application documents are as follows:
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport size Photographs
- The official invitation letter from the Medical University of Mauritius
- All the documents with authorization from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- All the Documents with legalization from the Mauritius Embassy.
- Visa and Application fees
- The bank receipt of the 1st year Tuition fee of the University.
MBBS in Mauritius : Medium of teaching
The medium of teaching in Mauritius (MBBS course) is English language.Foreign students can complete their course in English medium.
Admission procedure for study MBBS in Mauritius
Initially, the students have to submit the following documents.
Duration of MBBS in Mauritius
The MBBS course takes six years to complete in Mauritius. The student’s medical knowledge is improved during the course of five years of clinical study, and one year of internship training prepares them to treat patients properly.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Mauritius
- The Medical Council of India guides the MBBS syllabus in Mauritius, and there are a number of MCI-approved colleges in Mauritius that provide MBBS programme.
- The MBBS course takes six years to complete in Mauritius. The student’s medical knowledge is improved during the course of five years of clinical study, and one year of internship training prepares them to treat patients properly.
- The language, food, customs, and practices are all quite similar to those found in India. As a result, Indian students find it simple to adjust to the Mauritius environment.
- People are quite courteous and easy to mingle with.
Study MBBS in Mauritius fees structure
Tuition fee per year in US $
Hostel fee per year in US $
Total Hostel Fees in US $
Total MBBS Tution Fee in $
The cost of an MBBS in Mauritius starts at 41 lakhs. While studying in Mauritius is expensive compared to other nations such as Russia and China, it is far less expensive than medical education in India.
Students must have completed the NEET-UG exam. For MBBS abroad, the NEET result is valid for three years. Both universities choose candidates based on their grades in the 12th grade. There is no need to take an entrance exam.
Students who come to Mauritius to study MBBS find it easy to acclimate to the country because it is a little version of India. Mauritius' eating habits and living situations are very similar to those of India. For Indian students who desire a decent education at a low cost, MBBS from Mauritius is the best option.
60% in aggregate in class 12th.
Mauritius is one of the few nations whose MBBS program have been accepted by the Medical Council of India, therefore students who desire to continue their education in India after studying overseas would be welcomed.
In South Asia, Mauritius is one of the greatest destinations to pursue a full-fledged academic course. It gives unrivalled chances and a diverse range of courses to meet your demands. Mauritius is easily accessible and connected to the rest of the globe by daily direct flights.
In Mauritius, English is the predominant language of instruction and education for MBBS students. You will, however, learn local language, which will be useful during your clinical.
In Mauritius, a person working as a doctor or physician makes roughly 109,000 MUR per month on average. Salaries range from 40,100 MUR (the lowest average) to 184,000 MUR (the highest average) (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
It is even referred to as Indians' second home. Mauritius is quickly becoming one of the most popular study abroad locations for MBBS students.
Mauritius is one of the most gorgeous places on the planet. NMC, on the other hand, has approved MBBS in Mauritius. Students do not need to be concerned about the course being recognized. They can begin practicing immediately after completing the course by taking the NMC test.