Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research - Coimbatore
About Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research
Dr. R. Vasanthakumar, the trust’s president, philanthropist, industrialist, entrepreneur, and culture advocate, founded the Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE). In 2008, the Institute was granted university status by the UGC and the MHRD, allowing it to expand into medical education and promote the faculties of pharmacy, nursing, and medicine.
Karpagam has long prided itself on having a modern infrastructure, modern teaching approaches, career-oriented training, good placements, and the best teachers. It is currently creating new educational milestones with a student body of 6000 pupils and around 750 teachers.
Karpagam College of Medical Sciences provides patients with holistic, time-centered, ethical, feasible, accessible, and sophisticated medical treatment that meets global standards at an affordable cost to address the community’s medical requirements.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research
- The college offers a boy’s hostel that provides excellent dormitory accommodations for students.
- The college offers a girl’s hostel that provides excellent dormitory accommodations for students.
- Staff and students have access to a canteen at the college.
Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research Highlights
- Fully air-conditioned Central Library (3200 sq. m.) with seating capacity for 300 students, sufficient lighting, ventilation, room for stocking, and display of books and journals. Inside, there is one room for 150 students, and outside, there is another space for 150 kids. There are 11000 novels and 4020 reference books in all. A total of 114 periodicals are subscribed on a continual basis, with 30 of them being foreign publications. A staff reading room with a capacity of 30 people is also available.
- There are rooms for the librarian and other personnel, as well as a journal room, copying facilities room, audio visual room, and an air-conditioned computer room with Medlar and Internet access (40 nodes).
- In the hospital, a skills lab with mannequins is offered to provide training and skills to students, residents, and junior residents.
- Outdoor and indoor games such as volleyball, badminton, handball, football, and cricket are offered, as well as indoor games such as table tennis, carom, and chess. There are gym facilities available.
- Semiauto Analyzer, Hot Air Oven, Incubators, Water bath, ELISA Reader and Washer, Calorie metre, Flame photometer, Laminar Airflow, Centrifuge, Autoclave, Microtome, Tissue Processor, VDRL rotator, Urine Analyzer, Microscope, Electrolyte Analyzer, Spectro photometer, calorimeter, pH metre, Urine Analyzer, Microscope, Electrolyte
Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research Fee Structure 2021-22
Fee Per Annum in ₹
Govt Fee ₹
Management Fee ₹
NRI Fee ₹
Hostel Fee ₹
Similar Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research
- Certificate of completion of the SSC and HSC examinations, or an equivalent qualification
- Correctly completed application form
- HSC Exam Passing Testimonial
- SSC and HSC exam mark sheets
- Certificate from the president of the most recent institution where the applicant studied regarding her/his character, career, and extracurricular activities.
- NEET scorecard.
Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research Address
Tamil Nadu 641032
Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research - FAQs
Karpagam is a new college, and it's important to remember that medical schools require time to establish their hospitals. So, while the actual exposure may not be ideal, the faculty is outstanding, and they go above and above to provide you with a solid theoretical foundation. This is unquestionably a college worth considering.
For to get admission in Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research was taught MBBS program in English.
There is No Scholarship Available in Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research.
In terms of KFMSR, Coimbatore's recognition, the college is accredited by NMC (formerly MCI), New Delhi, and is well-received by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development of India. Despite the fact that Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences and Research is a part of Karpagam Academy of Higher Education.