MBBS Study in China
Get Free Counselling
Study MBBS In China Introduction
As we all know, getting into an Indian college to study MBBS is difficult, and due to a lack of seats and a variety of other challenges, a large number of Indian students are opting to study MBBS abroad. MBBS in China is the most popular choice among students interested in medicine because it is less expensive than MBBS in India or other countries. It also provides extremely high-quality education because all of China’s universities are government-owned.
China, being the world’s second-largest economy, is home to some of the world’s greatest medical schools. The reason for this is that these universities can afford to admit international students at such low fees since the country has a strong educational finance programme for breakthrough medical science research.
For thousands of years, China has been India’s closest neighbor. China has a long and illustrious history. In any case, many people assume that living in China would be difficult due to certain concerns with the country. Chinese people appreciate Indian culture and are generally cordial in their treatment of Indians. They have a pleasant and engaging personality. When you visit China, you will realize that whatever you have been reading or listening to about China has been far from the truth.
Each year, China increases its training expenditures. They collaborate with the research and scholarship funding systems to help international students’ study MBBS in China. Because all of China’s universities are government-owned, the foundations built and offices provided in the schools are regularly kept at a higher level. Given that medical education in China is highly regarded around the world, and China boasts more than 50 universities among the top 500 medical schools in the world,
China Medical University, which offers two medical plans for medical students, is the best in the world for MBBS overseas. MD (Doctor of Medicine) is the primary programme, which lasts four years. The following undergrad curriculum includes five years of theoretical and practical training, as well as a year of internship. Top medical institutions such as NMC, WHO, and IMED have rated 45 Chinese medical colleges. For Indian students, the general educational cost for a 5+1-year MBBS degree is entirely reasonable, costing up to 30 lakhs with a-list medical offices. Those medical students who want to practice in India after finishing their MBBS education must qualify for NEXT (National Exit Test). China, being the world’s second-largest economy, is home to some of the world’s greatest medical schools. The reason for this is that these universities can afford to admit international students at such low fees since the country has a strong educational finance programme for breakthrough medical science research.
Why study MBBS in the China
Top best Medical colleges in China
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in China
- Candidates must be 17 years old by December 31st to be eligible for MBBS courses in China.
- Candidates should not be older than 25 years old at the time of application.
- To acquire MBBS admission in this country, you must pass the 12th test or an equivalent exam.
- Medical students must achieve a score of at least 50% in the same examination.
- Physics, Biology, and Chemistry are required topics for admission to MBBs.
- You must achieve a 60 percent or higher in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- In China, passing the NEET exam with a good score is required for medical school.
- If you wish to study medicine at a Chinese university, you’ll need a valid passport.
Intake for MBBS Admission in China
- The NMC Approved universities in China promote worldwide educational aspects in order to improve the quality of medical education.
- MBBS in China is affordable since most Chinese medical school offer scholarships.
- Sponsored Scholarships are available to students at China’s top colleges.
Recognitions of medical university in Philippines
Application documents are as follows:
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- Birth Certificate in English
- Photos – 10
- Official Invitation letter from the respective Medical University
- Authorized artifacts as approved by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Bank Slip of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
- HIV Test Reports
MBBS in China: Medium of teaching
- Only 45 Chinese universities are certified to teach MBBS degrees in English and are allowed to enroll international students.
- Please register with us and supply required papers such as scanned copies of their 10th grade report card, 12th grade report card and passing certificate, NEET certificate, and the first and last page of their passport. We will forward the application to the appropriate university.
- The university will issue a Provisional Entrance Order once the application has been accepted, confirming the student’s admission. The provisional admission order, visa application form, physical examination form, and rules and regulations form are then sent to us.
- A legally signed rules and regulations form. a copy of the passport. a copy of the police clearance certificate. a Visa Application Form (signed only) with a photograph that meets the requirements.
Admission procedure for study MBBS in China
Initially, the students have to submit the following documents.
Duration of MBBS in China
- To work as a successful doctor, students must complete 5 years of classroom instruction during which they will gain all of the necessary knowledge.
- As a result, Chinese medical schools are designed to provide 5 years of classroom training.
- Students receive both theoretical and practical training.
- Following successful completion of classroom instruction, students are engaged in a one-year apprenticeship programme that focuses solely on practical and hospital training, where they will have the opportunity to deal with patients in real time, perform surgeries, and other procedures.
- Students can also forgo the China internship and undertake the same thing in India. However, in India, the NMC screening test is required.
- Thus, the total duration of the MBBS course in China is 6 years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in China
- The Medical Council of India (MCI) has endorsed 45 top Chinese universities for MBBS, which means Indian students have more options for finding the best MBBS School in China with a reasonable cost structure.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes all Chinese medical colleges, and the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), which means that Indian students’ undergrad physician certification will be recognized worldwide, and the person can even apply for the USMLE to work as a specialist in the United States.
- When compared to Indian medical school, this is a comparative medical programme.
- In India, internships in China are legal (the MCI does not allow this as a substitute to other examination overseas complaints).
- Students learn Chinese in order to benefit from their studies in medicine, as Chinese is becoming increasingly popular around the world. The locals speak Chinese, especially in countries like Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and China. This means that the students can work as foreign academics in these countries, with the added benefit of being able to communicate with the patients in the local Chinese language. The procuring potential will be significantly increased.
Study MBBS in China fees structure
Tuition fee per year in US $
Hostel fee per year in US $
Total Hostel Fees in US $
Total MBBS Tution Fee in $
MBBS prices in China typically start at Rs. 2,00,000 per year, with a five-year programme costing roughly 10 lakh rupees. When you factor in hostel fees and other expenses, the total cost for the five years is roughly Rs. 20, 00,000.
Yes, it is required. Students must have passed the NEET with a minimum score of 60%. All certificates and paperwork must be present.
China has the world's most competitive and cost-effective English-medium MBBS program. As a result, it is now one of the most popular places for international students interested in studying medicine.
MCI accepts MBBS degrees from recognized Chinese colleges.
They claimed that one of the main advantages was that China was the safest country in the world to study in. However, people in China claim to feel entirely safe and unafraid to travel anywhere in the city at any time. They never hear about other pupils who have been in danger.
According to the Chinese Ministry of Education, only 45 universities in China are qualified to provide MBBS degrees in English and are authorized to admit overseas students (MOE). The Ministry of Education has also stated that conducting MBBS courses in both English and Chinese is "strictly prohibited."
In China, ME, the maximum annual income for a doctor is $362,901. In China, ME, the lowest annual income for a doctor is $99,449 per year.
MCI, on the other hand, has not allowed them. The pricing structure for Indian students at universities in 2020 has been deemed the most affordable of all study abroad destinations and medical colleges in India. As a result, Indian students opt to pursue a low-cost MBBS or comparable degree programme in China.
The applicant can pass the MCI screening test after completing his or her MBBS in China. One can even return to India and open a medical practice there.
Foreign physicians must follow China's appropriate employment rules for foreigners in order to practice medicine in the country. Foreigners can be invited to work at China's medical facilities if they are qualified and have their own legal identity. In China, it is illegal for foreigners to practice medicine on their own.
Most developed countries acknowledge the academic credentials offered by Chinese universities. The Chinese government has signed an agreement with a number of countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Japan, and 55 other countries and areas, on mutual recognition of academic qualifications.