Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences - Chengalpattu
About Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences
The Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Center, Maduranthagam, is located on NH-45 (GST Road) in Maduranthagam and offers Medical and Allied Health Sciences courses all in one location. To treat patients, the institute has a well-established 550-bed multi-super specialty hospital with high-tech infrastructure, facilities, and sophisticated equipment. To provide quality service and care to the needy population, it has a state-of-the-art intensive medical, surgical, cardiac, neonatal, and burns care unit, an ultra-model operation theatre complex, well-equipped Radiology and Imaging services, 24-hour pharmacy, infertility centre, hemodialysis centre, joint and replacement wing, accident and emergency services. MCI has accredited the institute for MBBS and nine postgraduate courses.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- There are separate Hostels for boys and females (undergraduates and postgraduates) with a suitable number of spacious and well-designed rooms with associated toilets and bathrooms and necessary furniture such as cots, tables, chairs, racks, and other items.
- The mess in the hostel consists of a sanitary kitchen with modern cooking equipment and well-maintained dining halls, as well as 24-hour RO drinking water and a television lounge.
- Early in the morning, students are given hot water to bathe with. They get access to a washing facility, a gym, and reading rooms as needed.
- The in and out register, which is kept by the security officer, keeps track of the pupils’ movements.
- Highly efficient, qualified security staff are employed, as well as constant vigilance by the wardens throughout the day. The Rector and Principal come to the dormitory on a regular basis to check on the security system.
- Additional protection has been given for the girls’ hostel. It’s a compound with two walls and two gates. The area between the first and second gates has been turned into a badminton and endurance training area. There is an open waiting area with a sofa and table for parents and visitors.
- There is no smoking, ragging, or plastic in this lush environment. All of the hostels have a lift and power is available 24 hours a day.
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences Highlights
- The library is a collection of information resources available to students, faculty, and staff for referring and borrowing.
- There are two canteens on the college and hospital grounds that serve delightful scrumptious snacks and hygienic dinner cuisine at subsidized rates to fulfil the needs of students, faculty, and guests.
- The general store is located on the second level of the hospital buildings and sells a variety of stationary and medical supplies such as stethoscopes, white coats, dissection boxes, knee hammers, and measuring tapes.
- Students, faculty, and patients’ family can withdraw money from two ATMs located at the main gate entry (Axis Bank and Indian Bank).
- Students can use the Karpaga Vinayaga hospital’s medical services 24 hours a day, seven days a week for diagnosis and treatment. Wards that are separate from one another, For the pupils, clean and safe drinking water is available at all strategic locations across the hospital grounds.
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences Fee Structure 2021-22
Similar Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
Fee Per Annum in ₹
Government Fee ₹
Management Fee ₹
NRI Fee ₹
Hostel Fee ₹
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences
- NEET Admit card
- NEET Result Letter
- Birth Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Aadhaar card Compulsory
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Community certificate (if necessary)
- Migration certificate
- NRI Document (as per NRI Procedure)
- 10 Recent passport size photographs
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences Address
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences
GST Road, Chinna Kolambakkam,
Tamil Nadu 603308
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences - FAQs
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences Maduranthagam has a strong ratio of well-trained and well-educated faculty.
The Entire Course will be taught in English Only
Students who apply for MBBS under the Government Quota under the reserved category are eligible for a scholarship. The government offers a first graduate scholarship to those who are the first in their family to graduate. The government awards SC scholarships to SC/ST students.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences mentioned above for More Details Contact: +91 9962327888.
The Medical Council of India has recognized the Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, which is affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University.