Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute - Kanchipuram
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute is one of the country’s most forward-thinking medical teaching environments. The institution is dedicated to educating doctors from many fields of medicine to become experts in clinical skills and knowledge, which they can then apply to the community’s benefit. The College and Hospital Complex was built on 39.08 acres of land in a beautiful setting. It has state-of-the-art infrastructure in terms of its building blocks, which comprise pleasant, comfortable, and well-furnished departments, labs, student classrooms, separate apartments for employees and nurses, as well as cutting-edge technological equipment. Highly qualified and experienced faculty, well-equipped laboratories, a library, and modern teaching aids support the university.
Through internationalization, academic innovation, and research projects, the college has established itself as a leader in offering medical and health care programmes. Undergraduate courses in medicine (MBBS), postgraduate degrees (M. D/M. S) in 19 medical disciplines, and super specialty courses (M.Ch/DM) in four disciplines are available at the college.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- There are separate hostels for men and women, with 500 single rooms available on campus for undergraduate and postgraduate students in medical and other areas.
- There is a constant supply of soft water and electricity on the campus.
- The aisles of trees and green plants provide a resort-like atmosphere on campus, which is ideal for enjoyable learning and tranquil living.
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute Highlights
- The College is a dynamic and colorful campus with a youthful vibe.
- The campus is alive with student life and activity, with unusually well-appointed student accommodation, groomed lawns, playgrounds, gymnasiums, and eateries.
- The student housing is safe and well-managed. Learning is enhanced with designated study areas, air-conditioned classrooms, and small-group discussion places.
- The multidisciplinary educational experience is enhanced by the participation of students and postgraduates from many health-care fields.
- Exchange students from premier colleges in southern India provide student life a national feel.
- Aside from class, the schedule is jam-packed with social gatherings, annual cultural, literary, fine art, and sports events.
- The campus is meant to provide students with a safe and attractive setting in which to pursue their chosen careers with the best possible support.
- The hospital currently has 1,200 teaching beds and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
- Aside from that, there are intensive care beds with a 24-hour hi-tech trauma care facility, serving a diverse cross-section of the community from all socioeconomic backgrounds.
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute Fee Structure 2021-22
Fee Per Annum in ₹
All India Counselling Fee ₹
Management Fee ₹
NRI Fee ₹
Hostel Fee ₹
Similar Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute
Documents required for MBBS Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute
- NEET Admit card
- NEET Result Letter
- Birth Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Aadhaar card Compulsory
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Community certificate (if necessary)
- Migration certificate
- NRI Document (as per NRI Procedure)
- 10 Recent passport size photographs
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute Address
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu 631552
Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute - FAQs
It is a private college in Tamilnadu that is well-known. The degree's worth, however, is comparable to that of other medical schools. You'd be a medical graduate, a doctor, licensed to practice medicine in India, and qualified for a postgraduate programme. The faculty and facilities are outstanding.
The National Medical Commission (NMC), New Delhi, recognizes MMCHRI as a constituent unit of MAHER.
Scholarships and fee waiver schemes are available to students who get outstanding grades, allowing them to continue their education. Students should apply for scholarships and benefits through the medical college's official website.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute mentioned above for More Details Contact: +91 9962327888.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of India has recognized MMCHRI, and the National Medical Commission (formerly MCI) of New Delhi has given it its approval.