PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research - Coimbatore
About PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM) is the medical school of AMA Education System (AMAES). It is housed in AMA College Makati, which is strategically located at the heart of Makati City, the Philippines’ financial and business capital where the highest concentration of multinational, transnational and local corporations and international organizations and embassies hold their offices. The AMASOM office is at the 8th floor of AMA College Makati, which is located at 5486 South Superhighway, Bangkal, Makati City.
AMASOM has several facilities that are used for enhancement of students’ clinical and practical skills including laboratories for Histology, Gross Anatomy, Microbiology, Parasitology, and Pathology. Students perform hands-on dissection of cadavers in Gross Anatomy. These facilities as well as classrooms for Medicine students are situated at the 7th floor of the AMA One Building.
AMASOM aims to produce competent medical practitioners who are educated on an innovative case-based curriculum that will develop students to become self-directed and lifelong learners – qualities that will prepare them for professional practice. This is a hybrid curriculum designed to synchronize the basic science concepts and to utilize case-based scenarios to integrate concepts related to the basic science disciplines. The clinical disciplines are integrated vertically using a problem-based learning strategy to integrate concepts in the clinical disciplines. The AMA Medical Curriculum incorporates Information Technology-based capabilities to enhance learning and assessments, as this is strength that is offered by AMAES.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- For Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and all Residents doctors, there are 940 single bath attached AC and non-AC rooms available.
- A buffet mess with a dividing system and a scientifically built, fully automated, hygienic kitchen.
- Laundry that is fully automated
- A reverse osmosis water treatment plant provides continuous water supply.
- Power is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with a backup generator.
- Separate viewing area for television
- All major newspapers and periodicals are available in the reading room.
- A telephone booth, an indoor games hall, a well-equipped gymnasium, expansive play grounds, and a 24-hour restaurant are all available.
PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Highlights
- A formal Mentoring System exists at PSG IMSR. Students are placed into small groups of no more than five to ten students and assigned a tutor who meets with them every two weeks and understands and guides their progress.
- PSG IMS & R has established the PSG Student Wellness Center for the students’ well-being. The center’s primary goal is to meet our students’ personal and psychological requirements.
- Our hostel offers breathtaking views in a peaceful environment, as well as security surveillance. Our international hostel is equipped with all of the required utilities 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Overall, the hostel provides students with a home away from home atmosphere.
- Both workers and students have access to a canteen on campus. Students and staff can eat delicious, wholesome, and nutritious meals at the canteen, which serves a variety of cuisines.
- Sport is an important aspect of PSGIMSR’s culture. Participation in team sports, healthy competition, and skill development are all important aspects of a medical graduate’s development. The entire school body is instilled with a strong sense of sportsmanship and fair play.
- Through the SEVA forum, the institution provides students with the chance to develop this human value. Student Endeavor for Voluntary Aid (SEVA) is an acronym for Student Endeavor for Voluntary Aid.
PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Fee Structure 2021-22
Fee Per Annum in ₹
Government Fee ₹
Management Fee ₹
NRI Fee ₹
Hostel Fee ₹
Similar Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
Documents required for MBBS Admission in PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs
PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Address
PSG Institute of Medical Sciences
Avinashi Rd, Peelamedu,
Tamil Nadu 641004
PSG Institute of Medical Sciences - FAQs
It has outstanding facilities and faculties in almost every field. The exposure may not be comparable to that of a government college, but the caseload is sufficient, and the environment is far cleaner, with better infrastructure.
The Management/ NRI Quota accounts for 35 % of MBBS seats at PSG Medical College, while the remaining 65 % of MBBS seats are allocated through Tamil Nadu State Medical Counselling called State Quota. PSG Medical College fills any unfilled NRI Quota seats through random counselling.
The Entire Course will be taught in English Only
International students can apply for scholarships at the PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research. We've compiled a list of the most recent international scholarships, fellowships, and awards to assist you.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research mentioned above for More Details Contact: +91 9962327888.
PSGIMSR, Coimbatore, is accredited by the National Medical Commission (formerly MCI), New Delhi, and has received approval from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.