MBBS Study in Nepal
Get Free Counselling
Study MBBS In Nepal Introduction
For any student, picking the right profession is a practical approach. Medical universities in Nepal are popular among international students, and pursuing MBBS in Nepal is a fantastic option for any student. It’s a fantastic location to think about. If being a world-class specialist is something you desire, then an MBBS in Nepal is what you require.
Studying in Nepal is a unique opportunity for people from all over the world. MBBS is a lively field with a lot of competition. Admission to Nepal is not easy, and one must complete all necessary formalities. Many rumored facilities offering advanced education exist across the country. The teaching mechanism is English. The surrounding neighborhood is pleasant and welcoming to international students. The weather is pleasant for the most of the year. Various medical schools provide high-quality education to prospective doctors. The educational system is designed to promote global principles on purpose. The programme is five and a half years long. MBBS in Nepal is also provided at a low cost, with costs starting at 46 lakhs.
When compared to other Western countries, Nepalese MBBS is quite affordable. The cost is actually affordable for most Indian working-class families who dream of sending their children to study in foreign countries. Nepalese colleges are likely to deliver the highest quality of education to its pupils at genuinely affordable prices. The cost of an MBBS degree for a year is estimated to be between 8 and 10 lakh rupees, which is significantly less than in other Western countries. When compared to other countries and private medical colleges in India, these rates are advantageous.
Why study MBBS in the Nepal
Top best Medical colleges in Nepal
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Nepal
The following criteria are used to determine who is admitted to the MBBS programme in Nepal:
- Candidates must have finished 10+2 or an equivalent course.
- A minimum aggregate score of 50% should be achieved by scientific professors.
- The training should include PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) courses.
- For Indian students, passing the NEET exam is a requirement.
- Universities organize a separate medical entrance exam.
Intake for MBBS Admission in Nepal
- The Nepal MBBS session begins in September, and the application process begins at least 60 days before the course begins.
- Download the application form and fill it out as completely as possible.
- Along with the application form, submit the needed papers.
- MBBS programme fees must be paid.
- Your application for admission will now be processed by the college.
- Students will not be permitted to meet the minimum qualifying requirements.
Recognitions of medical university in Philippines
Documents required for MBBS admission in Nepal
Students should pass out 10 + 2 with a regular board. 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology. Cleared NEET. Students should know English (IELTS not required).
Application documents are as follows:
- Candidates required these documents to get MBBS admission in Nepal;
- Birth certificate, 10+2 certificate and mark.
- Conduct certificate issued and duly signed by the head of the Institute last studied.
- Nationality certificate like Aadhar card Passport, citizenship or identity card issued by the authorized body.
- Passport size Photographs.
- NEET Scorecard.
- Eligibility certificate and other certificates.
- Migration certificates. Invitation letter.
- Payment slips.
- Students are advised not to submit original documents, attach photocopies of documents and must carry original documents with them at admission time.
MBBS in Nepal : Medium of teaching
- MBBS in Nepal is a five-and-a-half-year programme that is taught entirely in English throughout the programme.
- Although English and Hindi are commonly used as a means of communication, Nepali is the mother tongue of the country and is widely spoken.
Admission procedure for study MBBS in Nepal
Duration of MBBS in Nepal
After completing their higher secondary education, students are eligible to enroll. Colleges have an entrance exam, and students are chosen based on their academic performance. As part of their 5th-year course requirements, they can intern in reputable hospitals. Some of the teachers are practicing doctors who teach students about the practical side of medicine.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Nepal
- It is a good idea to study medical programme in Nepal. Students can obtain a high-quality education at a reasonable cost. Students may take the MCI screening test after obtaining their medical degree in Nepal, which allows them to practice medicine in India. They offer a variety of funding opportunities to students.
- If you pass the medical entrance exams and meet the other qualifying requirements, you will be considered for admission.
- Nepalese medical schools follow the Indian model.
- Medical courses are available in Nepal through MCI-accredited institutes and universities. As a result, its recognition aids in attracting a large number of applicants.
- Nepal’s medical universities are well-known for their high educational standards. The cost of medical school is reasonable for Indian students. Some Nepal medical institutes provide payment plans as well. The climate in Nepal is pleasant.
- The cost of living in Nepal is very low for medical students who are seeking a degree in medicine. Nepal
- Nepal has implemented a visa-free regime for Indian students. As a result, the paperwork process for medical applicants from India becomes much easier and simpler.
- The student will be able to apply for internships in a variety of medical settings and obtain valuable experience. They will ensure that medical students pursuing medical degrees obtain a high level of knowledge and experience throughout their internship.
- Nepal’s medical colleges are equipped with cutting-edge medical technologies. Medical students enrolling in Nepal’s medical universities benefit from the latest medical equipment, tools, and other medical technology.
Study MBBS in Nepal fees structure
Tuition fee per year in US $
Hostel fee per year in US $
Total Hostel Fees in US $
Total MBBS Tution Fee in ₹
In Nepal, the cost of MBBS education is reasonable. The cost of MBBS in Nepal varies between 46 and 60 lakhs for the entire degree at most medical institutes.
For medical treatments in Nepal, applicants must pass the NEET exam.
Nepal is well-known among Indian medical students for offering affordable quality training, a world-class medical framework, and practice-based learning. Nepal is a great place to pursue your MBBS dream.
Students must achieve at least 50% in the 10+2 test in order to apply for MBBS program in Nepal.
Only after passing the MCI screening test after completing the medical degree is an MBBS from Nepal valid in India.
Admission to Nepalese medical institutes and universities is free of charge. International students can feel safe in Nepal. Language barriers will not be a concern for students.
In Nepal, English is the medium of instruction in medical schools. As a result, Indian students will be able to study in Nepal's medical colleges without difficulty.
Many hospitals pay generous monthly salaries ranging from Rs200,000 to Rs300,000, with additional hours in private practice supplementing their earnings.
Nepal boasts the highest-quality education, and medical training in Nepal is inexpensive. Many government-funded medical colleges exist in Nepal, and organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO) rate many of them as good.
MCI India has authorized all of Nepal's medical institutions and universities. In order to study MBBS in Nepal, Indian students do not need a visa. Only Indian students are eligible for this benefit. Nepal's medical institutions and universities offer internationally recognized degrees that allow graduates to practice medicine anywhere in the globe.
For Nepali/Foreign doctors working in Nepal on a Temporary/Permanent basis, the Nepal Medical Council provides a good standing certificate. Any foreign doctor who engages in clinical, academic, or volunteer activities without first registering will face penalties under the NMC Act.
There are 356 Scholarship places available in Nepal for the MBBS programme. This is in accordance with the provision for a 75% scholarship in a government college. These seats are made up of both MOE and individual scholarships provided by each college.
You can pursue PG level (MD / MS) in the United States without passing the MCI Test after completing your MBBS in Nepal. The PG degree earned in the United States is recognized in both India and the United States.