MBBS Study in Russia
Get Free Counselling
Study MBBS In Russia Introduction
Russia is an excellent choice for individuals interested in pursuing an MBBS degree. The pupils are drawn to it because of its well-being and high quality of life. In Russia, the course lasts 5.8 years. For those who wish to study overseas, MBBS in Russia is considered to be the finest option. The benefit of receiving high-quality education at a low cost is why it is regarded as the finest alternative. MCI, WHO, UNESCO, and other organizations have acknowledged Russia’s medical universities. Students are eager to enroll in Russia because of the Russian service, and students who obtain mbbs admission in Russia are regarded as exceptional. For students, studying MBBS in Russia is a fantastic chance. The top three universities in the world are all Russian.
Undergraduates dream of getting into prestigious institutions and becoming specialists within 5.8 years of starting their studies. In Russia, students from all over the world apply for mbbs admission to further their medical studies. Graduates from Russia are employed in clinical professions all across the world. These unique reasons entice students to study in a country such as Russia. The Russian service and training enhance the students in a significant way, which aids them in a successful career. Russia is a popular destination for MBBS students. Other countries include China, Nepal, Germany, the Philippines, Ukraine, Bangladesh, and Kyrgyzstan, in addition to Russia.
Why study MBBS in the Russia
Top best Medical colleges in Russia
🕓 6 Years $ 53,900
✈ 11 hrs 25 mins ㊗ English
🕓 6 Years $ 57,000
✈ 11 hrs 30 mins ㊗ English
🕓 6 Years $ 35400
✈ 16 hrs 40 mins ㊗ English
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
- Nationality: Indian
- Student must be 17 years old and above.
- Students should have passed 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) from any recognized Board of India or abroad.
- Minimum 50% aggregate of PCB combined.
- NEET (National eligibility cum entrance test) is mandatory
Intake for MBBS Admission in Russia
- In most universities in Russia, the admissions procedure for MBBS studies begins in September.
- In Russia, certain universities begin MBBS admissions in the month of March.
- Get in touch with Study Europe’s qualified education counsellors to learn more about the admissions deadline.
Recognitions of medical university in Russia
Documents required for MBBS admission in Russia
To begin, there are a few documents that must be submitted in order to apply for entrance to Russia. When students work with Abroad Educo, the entire application process is online and transparent, making it simple for students and parents all around the country to participate. Students who do not feel comfortable with online procedures can go to one of the 35 Abroad Educo branches across India and submit their paperwork in person before the deadline.
Application documents are as follows:
- Original Passport (min 2 years validity)
- 10th level mark sheet.
- 10+2 Level mark sheet
- Identical photographs (50 mm X 50 mm) 2 Numbers
- NEET Scorecard
MBBS in Russia : Medium of teaching
There is a full-time English course that covers the entire 6-year MBBS programme in English.
Admission procedure for study MBBS in Russia
Initially, the students have to submit the following documents.
Duration of MBBS in Russia
MBBS in Russia for Indian Students provides a high-quality education from highly qualified teachers. In terms of duration, candidates who choose an English-taught MBBS program do not need to complete the one-year preparation course in Russia. The Russian MBBS program, which includes practical training, lasts six years. A candidate will study the Russian language for six semesters and physical training for ten semesters during this six-year program.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Russia
- In comparison to Indian universities, Russian universities have a cheaper and more economical fee structure for studying MBBS. The annual salary ranges from 4 lakhs to 8 lakhs. Furthermore, the cost of living is reasonable.
- Indian students who want to study MBBS in Russia do not have to take any entrance exams. Students are admitted depending on their results in the Higher Secondary Education (HSE).
- Because students studying MBBS in Russia are trained for the MCI Screening Test, they are able to practise in India for free.
- Every year, Russia offers a number of free tuition possibilities to international students who aspire to study MBBS through scholarships.
- Students who desire to study MBBS in Russia can now acquire dual credentials through cooperative programmes with other foreign universities, thanks to the Bologna declaration.
- Russia is home to a diverse population of ethnic groups who speak over a hundred distinct languages. It draws students from all corners of the globe. As a result, students studying MBBS in Russia receive a taste of a broad, multi-cultural atmosphere.
- In terms of technological equipment, scientific institutions, and high-quality study facilities, Russia is on level with leading Western universities. Furthermore, Russian universities provide low-cost housing in their dorms.
- For Indian students, studying MBBS in Russia is a wonderful alternative because most universities employ English as their teaching language.
- UNESCO, WHO, MCI, European Council, and other authorised agencies recognise an MBBS degree from a Russian university all over the world. As a result, studying MBBS in Russia has become a popular alternative among students.
- Students at Russian institutions have access to cutting-edge technology and world-class facilities.
Study MBBS in Russia fees structure
Tuition fee per year in US $
Hostel fee per year in US $
Total Hostel Fees in US $
Total MBBS Tution Fee in $
In Russia, MBBS expenses for Indian students range from Rubles 2,60,520 to 6,56,000 every semester (INR 2,60,000 to 6,30,000). When the tuition charge is added to the hostel fee, the total cost is expected to be between Ruble 18,88,000 and 25,85,000. (INR 18,11,000 to 24,80,000)
In Russia, there is no requirement for an admission exam for MBBS. To practise medicine in India, candidates must pass the NEET exam. Russia has inexpensive education fees and a low cost of living. Students can earn their degree for a reasonable fee.
Any medical student's ambition is to study MBBS in Russia, which offers world-class medical universities and attracts students from all over the world, including India. Furthermore, it is widely regarded as the most prestigious course available to medical students.
50% (PCB – 50%) English – Passing Marks
To study MBBS in Russia, an applicant must first guarantee that the university where they will pursue their medical degree is MCI-approved. They can then practise in India after passing the MCI screening test. Yes, the Russian MBBS is recognised in India.
MBBS in Russia is one of the safest and finest solutions for students who are unable to acquire a medical seat in India and do not wish to lose a year due to the lack of top medical institutes in the country.
The majority of Russian medical schools provide bilingual curricula, with the first few years taught in English and the last few years in Russian.
Medical professionals' salaries in the public sector in Russia, by level, in 2020. In 2020, doctors in Russia will earn an average of 92 thousand Russian rubles per month. The figure in Moscow was substantially greater, at around 161 thousand Russian rubles.
Candidates who complete MBBS courses in Russia are eligible to work in any Russian hospitals or private nursing homes. Students, on the other hand, can work at any government hospital after completing their MBBS program.
Since 2018, foreign doctors have been able to move to Russia and begin practicing without a medical license. The Russian government did this in order to keep the vast number of Russians seeking treatment abroad in the nation.
Fill out the scholarship form below to be considered for a scholarship to study MBBS in Russia. The annual scholarships are awarded based on two key factors: merit and financial situation, once all applications have been assessed. If you are found eligible, you will be informed in advance.
Medical postgraduate degrees from Russia and other countries may be recognized in India in the near future. The MCI now recognizes medical postgraduate degrees earned in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.