KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research - Coimbatore
About KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research
Coimbatore’s KMCH Institute of Health Sciences is one of the state’s most prestigious medical schools. It was founded in 2019 under the auspices of Kovai Medical Centre and Hospital Ltd., and it now has a 150-student yearly intake for its MBBS degree program. The KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research (KMCHIHSR) is developing highly trained, skilled, competent, and compassionate medical professionals by creating an environment that provides excellent learning environments with infrastructure and facilities that support student learning and overall growth to become outstanding medical professionals, in order to fulfill its mission of providing world-class patient care, education, and training.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research
- Single accommodation – Common Rest Room
- Three inmates – Attached Rest Room
- Four inmates – Common Rest Room
- Six inmates – Common Rest Room
- Eight inmates – Common Rest Room
- If an inmate wishes to leave the hostel on Sundays for personal reasons, he must first submit a permission letter to the Warden. The detainee is allowed to leave the hostel at 8:00 a.m. and must return by 6:00 p.m.
- On the second and fourth weekends, convicts will be allowed to return home with the agreement of their parents and the Warden.
- Except on the weekends mentioned above, inmates will not be allowed to leave the hostel.
- Inmates who wish to leave the hostel must submit a leave letter signed by the Warden and countersigned by the Class in-charge/HOD.
- During college working hours, hostel inmates are not permitted to stay in the hostel. They will be authorized with the approval of the Warden if there are any health concerns.
KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research Highlights
- We currently have six completely air-conditioned lecture theatres with Audio Visual aids, each with a seating capacity of 180 students.
- We currently have seven display rooms, each with seating for 90 students. Each demonstration room has a projector and other audiovisual equipment and is properly ventilated.
- Boys and girls have separate common rooms that are adequately ventilated.
- In the college block, there are six fully functional labs with all of the necessary equipment.
- There is also a centrally air-conditioned library with a collection of 5300 medical books. There is a separate section where you can read your own books. Each department has its own department library, which houses at least 80 books.
- Separate residential facilities are available for boys, girls, and staff personnel.
- Indoor and outdoor recreation facilities are available.
KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research Fee Structure 2021-22
Fee Per Annum in ₹
Govt Fee ₹
Management Fee ₹
NRI Fee ₹
Hostel Fee ₹
Similar Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
MBBS Admission Process in KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research
Documents required for MBBS Admission in KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research
- Class X Marks-sheet
- Class XII Marks-sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC/ST/PwD/ Certificate
- OBC certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Photocopy of Address proof
- Migration certificate
- Sports certificate
- NEET Scorecard
KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research Address
99, Avinashi Rd, Indira Nagar,
Phase II, Balaji Nagar,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641014
KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research - FAQs
The KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research in Coimbatore (KMCH) is one of Tamil Nadu's most prestigious medical schools.
For to get admission in KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Yes,KMCH institute Taught MBBS program in English.
There is No Scholarship Available in KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research.
The National Medical Commission (formerly MCI), New Delhi, has recognised KMCH IHS&R, and it has been approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.