Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital - Perambalur
About Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College And Hospital is a world-class institution located on 100 acres of land in Siruvachur, Perambalur District, on the national high road (No.45 Trichy – Chennai high way), with a built-up area of 12 lakh square feet. The needs of the rural population in and around large districts such as Trichy, Ariyalur, and Cuddalore are met by this institute. The Srinivasan Charitable & Educational Trust, which has been in the field of education for more than a decade, runs this institute. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University in Chennai is affiliated with this institute.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital
- The Institute features three [air conditioned] girls’ hostels and two [air conditioned] boys’ hostels that are truly home away from home.
- All of the rooms are well-appointed and well-ventilated.
- Single, double, and triple occupancy rooms are offered.
- Food is prepared using steam cooking technology and served in separate dining halls for boys and girls.
- The Campus’s inmates have access to a constant supply of treated drinking water.
- Our respected Staff and Guests will be rejuvenated by aesthetically planned and well-furnished housing (for family as well as single occupancy) amidst the calm of nature.
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital Highlights
Facilities for Sports and Recreation
The convicts’ overall growth is ensured by a playground with distinct facilities for Athletics, Cricket, Football, and Basketball and Volleyball courts. Indoor activities such as chess and carom board, as well as a GYM with ultra-modern equipment and gadgets – provided separately for Boys and Girls, etc., assure amusement.
Our respected Staff and Guests will be rejuvenated by aesthetically planned and well-furnished housing (for family as well as single occupancy) amidst the calm of nature.
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital Fee Structure 2021-22
Fee Per Annum in ₹
Govt Fee ₹
Management Fee ₹
NRI Fee ₹
Hostel Fee ₹
Similar Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheets and passing certificate
- MBBS degree and mark sheets
- NEET UG/ NEET PG Admit card and Score Card
- Completion certificate of compulsory internship
- Registration as Medical Practitioner under MCI
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate, if applicable
- Passport sized Photographs
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and HospitalAddress
Keelakanavai – Siruvachur Rd,
Tamil Nadu 621212
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital - FAQs
The college has a solid placement cell, and a few hospitals come to recruit at the campus. In addition, the course includes a one-year mandatory internship. Some students receive job offers after completing the course, while others receive internship offers.
For to get admission in Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Yes Does Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital taught MBBS program In English.
Scholarships and fee waiver schemes are available to students who get outstanding grades, allowing them to continue their education. Students should apply for scholarships and benefits through the medical college's official website.
Srinivasan Charitable & Educational Trust founded Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital in 2011. The National Medical Commission (formerly MCI), New Delhi, recognises DSMC, Perambalur, and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, has given it its approval.