Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital - Chennai
About Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital
Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust, founded by academic visionary Dr. S. Jagathrakshakan, built the harath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu in 1984. In 2019, NIRF ranked the institute 36th for University. Sree Balaji College of Nursing, Chennai, Sree Balaji College of Physiotherapy, Chennai, Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital (SBMCH), Chennai, and Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences (SLIMS), Puducherry are the four institutions that make up the Sree Balaji Group. It is a member of the Association of Indian Universities and is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) (AIU). It is also NAAC-accredited with the highest grade of ‘A’ by the Indian government. It provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, as well as research-level programmes like PhDs, in a variety of subjects like management, engineering, science, and the humanities.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital
- Aside from the standard dorm and dining facilities, there are a number of affordable food providers on campus that offer low-cost, conveniently accessible lunch and nighttime snacks.
- With its beautifully designed and meticulously maintained gardens, BIHER provides a great setting for a pleasant learning experience.
- This is a campus that draws students out of their dorms to spend time between classes surrounded by greenery and a rainbow of flowers.
- BIHER places a high value on the well-being of its pupils.
- It contains separate hostels for boys and girls, both of which are adequately furnished.
- It consists of six hostel blocks separated by a compound wall and beautiful gardens.
Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital Highlights
- To give quality medical education using the most up-to-date and cutting-edge technology.
- To provide a wonderful atmosphere for medical students to learn and practise medicine.
- To give medical students with the opportunity to learn skills under the supervision of competent lecturers.
- To provide research facilities and to encourage students and teachers to participate in research.
- finally to create an atmosphere of continuous learning keeping abreast with fast changing theories and techniques in Medicine and its allied specialties
- The hospital complex has been built on 42 acres of land in a peaceful environment. It has state-of-the-art infrastructure in terms of its building block, which contains pleasant, comfortable, and well-furnished departments, labs, and student classrooms, as well as cutting-edge technological equipment.
Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital Fee Structure 2021-22
Fee Per Annum in ₹
All india Council Fee ₹
Management Fee ₹
NRI Fee ₹
Hostel Fee ₹
Similar Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheets and passing certificate
- MBBS degree and mark sheets
- NEET UG/ NEET PG Admit card and Score Card
- Completion certificate of compulsory internship
- Registration as Medical Practitioner under MCI
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate, if applicable
- Passport sized Photographs
Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital Address
173, Agaram Main Rd,
Tamil Nadu 600073
Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital - FAQs
The Bhaarath associated hospital provides students with excellent possibilities to gain clinical experience through exceptional patient care.
For to get admission in Tagore Medical College and Hospital. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital was taught MBBS program in English.
There is No Scholarship Avilable in Bhaarat Medical College & Hospital.
Yes , Bhaarat Medical College Approved by MCI.