Sri Muthukumaran Medical College - Chennai
About Sri Muthukumaran Medical College
Sri Muthukumaran Educational Trust, Chennai, was established in the year 1984 with the primary goal of providing education in rural areas in the fields of schools, arts and science, and technicaleducation/dental education/medical education. A number of educational institutions have been created in Kancheepuram district to achieve the above goals and objectives. In 2007, Sri Muthukumaran Medical College Hospital, which has 300 beds, was established as a requirement for the development of a Medical College. The Sri Muthukumaran Medical College Hospital & Research Institute, also known as Sri Muthukumaran Medical College Hospital & Research Institute, was founded in 2009 in Chikkarayapuram, near Mangadu, Chennai – 69.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Sri Muthukumaran Medical College - Chennai
- Within the campus, separate hostels are accessible for both boys and girls.
- Uninterrupted power and water supply are guaranteed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All of the rooms have built-in cupboards and are well ventilated.
- In the hostels, solar heaters have been given.
- There are plenty of restrooms and bathrooms.
- Recreation facilities available in the hostel are, Television, Indoor games, Newspaper etc. The hostel provides hygienic and quality food. A comfortable dining hall has also been provided.
Sri Muthukumaran Medical College - Chennai Highlights
- The College’s infrastructure has been designed to provide the best educational environment in the country for its students.
- The Medical College has state-of-the-art classrooms, laboratories, and a library that are all fully air-conditioned.
Sri Muthukumaran Medical College Fee Structure 2021-22
Fee Per Annum in ₹
Govt Fee ₹
Management Fee ₹
NRI Fee ₹
Hostel Fee ₹
Similar Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
MBBS Admission Process in Sri Muthukumaran Medical College - Chennai
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Sri Muthukumaran Medical College - Chennai
- HSC Mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Migration certificate for non HSC Tamil Nadu candidates
- Eligibility certificate obtained from the university for non HSC Tamil Nadu and foreign candidates
- Community certificate
- NEET Scorecard
Sri Muthukumaran Medical College - Chennai Address
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600069
Sri Muthukumaran Medical College - FAQs
In this environment, college is a lot of fun. Hostel prices and infrastructure are disadvantages. However, both educational and extracurricular activities are beneficial.
For to get admission in Sri Muthukumaran Medical College. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The staff of Sri Muthukumaran Medical College speaks English fluently, making communication considerably easy.
There is No Scholarship Available in Sri Muthukumaran Medical College
The cost of an MBBS course varies depending on whether it is offered by a government, private, or deemed university. The average MBBS fee in India is from INR 20,000 to INR 7.5 lakh for government medical colleges, however the MBBS fee for private universities can range from INR 20 lakh to more than INR 1 Cr.
The NMC has recognised SMMC, Chennai, and the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development has given it its approval. Since its commencement, Sri Muthukumaran Medical College has been connected with the Tamil Nadu Dr. Medical University in Chennai.