Saveetha Medical College and Hospital - Kancheepuram
About Saveetha Medical College and Hospital
Kanchipuram’s Saveetha Medical College and Hospital is part of the Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences (SIMANS). The Medical Council of India (MCI) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi, both recognise the institute. SIMANS was designated as a deemed university in 2005. Hostels, food court, auditorium, demonstration rooms, transportation, lecture theatres, stationary and medical stores, indoor auditorium, laboratories, sports, gymnasium, library, hospital, and other academic and infrastructural facilities are available to students and other members of the institute.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Saveetha Medical College and Hospital
- Both the men’s and women’s hostels are WiFi-enabled structures with spacious interiors and 24-hour electricity and water.
- Individual, double, and triple rooms with attached bathrooms and a/c power supply are available on each of the four floors of the hostels.
- The badminton courts and the television room give plenty of entertainment for hostel guests.
- The mess is yet another large area of the hostel, with a buffet system that serves sanitary south Indian and Chinese cuisine.
Saveetha Medical College and Hospital Highlights
- One of the most distinguishing qualities of academics at Saveetha Medical College is the incredible volume of research projects and publications in indexed journals.
- A suitable research environment is created by a number of activities such as regular research workshops and seminars, mandated research projects, and substantial research grants.
- At Saveetha, research is an important part of both the undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Even at the undergraduate level, each student is required to complete a research project each year, and they are encouraged to discuss their findings at conferences and are expertly coached to publish in peer-reviewed publications.
- Under the direction of Director Study, the Central Research Lab is equipped with cutting-edge technology to support research in basic sciences, genetics, and molecular biology.
- Our faculty has an exceptional track record of publications in high-impact journals, such as Nature.
Saveetha Medical College and Hospital Fee Structure 2021-22
Fee Per Annum in ₹
All india Councill Fee ₹
Management Fee ₹
NRI Fee ₹
Hostel Fee ₹
Similar Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
Saveetha Medical College and Hospital - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Saveetha Medical College and Hospital
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Saveetha Medical College and Hospital
- Provisional Allotment letter from DGHS/mcc.nic.in
- NEET UG 2021 Admit card issued by NTA
- NEET UG 2021 Rank letter/ Score card issued by NTA
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Class XII certificate
- Class X Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Photocopy of PAN Card of parent and candidate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of parent and candidate
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (Compulsory)
- Eight passport size and four stamp size recent photographs
Saveetha Medical College and Hospital Address
Saveetha Medical College and Hospital - FAQs
The college is extremely eco-friendly. As a student at this college, I can confidently state that it is one of the best in Tamilnadu for learning, scoring, and growing. All of the professors are quite knowledgeable and practical, and hospital information may be acquired at a rapid pace.
For to get admission in Saveetha Medical College and Hospital. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Yes, Saveetha Medical College and Hospital Taught MBBS program in English.
Because it is a private college, scholarships are not available to everyone. It all relies on how well you do on the NEET and how well you pass the DGHS.
Yes, Saveetha Medical College and Hospital was Approved by NMC.