Tagore Medical College and Hospital - Chennai
About Tagore Medical College and Hospital - Chennai
In the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, Tagore Medical College and Hospital is located in “Rathinamangalam.” It began in the year 2010 and is still going strong. The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University in Chennai, Tamil Nadu has recognised this Tagore Medical College and Hospital. TMCHC offers Didactic Lectures, Group Discussions, Demonstrations, Tutorials, Practicals, Seminars, Symposiums, and Quiz Programs, among other structured teaching approaches. In academics, pupils are taught using Integrated Teaching Methods.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Tagore Medical College and Hospital
- Tagore Medical College and Hospital in Chennai has separate hostel facilities for girls and boys on site.
- Students are assigned to hostels based on room availability.
- All of the rooms are well-lit and equipped with basic furnishings.
- Other amenities include a 24-hour power supply, an ATM, and medical services.
- Hostels also have their own mess facilities, where students may get high-quality, sanitary meals.
Tagore Medical College and Hospital Highlights
- Transportation is provided to students and faculty members of Tagore Medical College and Hospital in Chennai. Students and other members of the institute who wish to use the transportation services must board buses on time, according to the respective routes’ schedules. The institute also offers bus services for industrial tours and social service activities.
- Tagore Medical College and Hospital in Chennai also has a cafeteria on campus that serves students and other members snacks, beverages, and other food items. All of the food is fresh and clean, and students can acquire all of their snacks and meals at reasonable pricing.
- Tagore Medical College and Hospital in Chennai offers a variety of sports facilities to its students. Several playgrounds for cricket, volleyball, kho-kho, kabaddi, and track & field activities are available.
- Tagore Medical College and Hospital in Chennai has a gymnasium that is open to students, faculty, and staff at all times of the day. The gym is fully air-conditioned and outfitted with all of the required equipment for all types of exercises and activities.
- The Tagore Medical College and Hospital in Chennai has a well-stocked library with 12604 volumes and 4453 book titles, 128 journals (both national and international), and 1592 e-resources. From 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m., the library is open. For staff and visitors to the library, there is a separate reading room. Inside the library, there are also other reprographic services.
- Operation Theatres—There are two categories of operation theatres: minor and major. Casualty, Surgical OPD, Ophthalmology, OBG OPD, Orthopaedics OPD, and ENT are in the minor OT, whilst General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, and OBG are in the major OT. All of the operating rooms are outfitted with closed circuit cameras and recording devices, allowing students to observe and learn about surgical procedures.
- To treat patients with critical illness, the ICU is well equipped with multi-parameter invasive monitoring, invasive and noninvasive ventilators, infusion pumps, and dialysis, as well as a pulse generator (external pacemaker), bi-physic – defibrillator, bi-pap / c-pap ventilator, volumetric infusion pump, monitor with NIBP and IBP, and mainstream EtCO2 monitor.
- Biochemistry, Microbiology, Clinical Pathology, and other facilities are available in the hospital’s central laboratory.
Tagore Medical College and Hospital Fee Structure 2021-22
Fee Per Annum in ₹
Govt Fee ₹
Management Fee ₹
NRI Fee ₹
Hostel Fee ₹
Similar Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
Tagore Medical College and Hospital - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Tagore Medical College and Hospital
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Tagore Medical College and Hospital
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheets and passing certificate
- MBBS degree and mark sheets
- NEET UG/ NEET PG Admit card and Score Card
- Completion certificate of compulsory internship
- Registration as Medical Practitioner under MCI
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate, if applicable
- Passport sized Photographs
Tagore Medical College and Hospital Address
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600127
Tagore Medical College and Hospital - FAQs
It is connected with MGR University and is one of Tamil Nadu's premier institutions. Infrastructure: Our college is well-equipped with outstanding infrastructure and facilities. There are plenty of laboratories and air-conditioned classrooms.
For to get admission in Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, Tagore Medical College and Hospital Was Taught MBBS program in English.
There is No Scholarship Avilable in Tagore Medical College and Hospital.
Tagore Medical College & Hospital is accredited by the National Medical Commission (formerly MCI), New Delhi, and operates under its rules. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, has given TMCH, Chennai its approval to conduct academic programmes in modern medical sciences.