Warsaw Medical Academy - Poland
About Warsaw Medical Academy
The Medical University of Warsaw (Polish name: Warszawski Uniwersytet Medyczny, Latin name: Universitas Medica Varsoviensis) is one of the oldest and the largest medical school in Poland. The first academic department of medicine was created in 1809. It is one of the most prestigious schools of medical science affiliated with a number of large hospitals in Poland.
The academic staff of the Medical University of Warsaw are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the research and practice in medicine. Many of them hold the prestigious posts of National Medical Consultants.
The Medical University of Warsaw provides general and specialty training at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Students learn at five clinical teaching hospitals who provide general and tertiary medical care to patients. Students and staff also conduct scientific and clinical research at these hospitals as well as are involved in a number of clinical academic departments located in other hospitals in Warsaw.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Warsaw Medical Academy
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Warsaw Medical University has at disposal for English Division students 50 rooms in the Students` Hostel.
- A student dorm room consists of a small kitchen (there are 3 hanging kitchen cabinets, and 2 bedside stands and a cabinet with sink), a bathroom with a shower, bowl sink, and toilet seat.
- The floor of the room is furnished with two beds (which are connectable), two wardrobes with extensive storage space, 2 shelves, 1 desk, 1 table, a desk phone (receiving calls from outside as well as from the buildings own network).
- Each room has high-speed internet access. Additionally, the building holds a study room with Wi-Fi, which can be used throughout the building. On each floor there is a kitchen equipped with a microwave, an electric stove with oven, as well as several sinks.
- Club, Small gym with weights and treadmill, Computer room, Lounge, Ping pong room
Warsaw Medical Academy Highlights
The students should go through some of the beneficial reasons to consider the Medical University of Warsaw for MBBS course admission:
- Top-ranked University in Poland.
- Affiliation with 12 clinical hospital and medical simulation center.
- Institute has more than 40 international corporation agreement, modern teaching staff & research equipment.
- University provides a safe and hassle-free environment for foreign students.
- Over 300,000 books & journals have been published & provided to students.
- A medical degree of the Medical University of Warsaw is worldwide accepted.
- Education standard at the Medical University of Warsaw follows the Bologna process & the university is a member of international organizations like GHLO, EUA, AMEE etc.
Warsaw Medical Academy Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Poland
Warsaw Medical Academy - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Warsaw Medical Academy
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Warsaw Medical Academy
- English language proficiency certificate should be submitted.
- The candidates should have a passing certificate given by the previous institution.
- Every candidate must carry notarized and attested copies of academic certificates.
- The candidate must submit a caste certificate to enroll into MBBS program.
- Recent passport size photographs are required during the admission procedure.
- The candidates need to submit a valid passport to fly.
- The applicant must carry a birth certificate during admission time.
- The students must submit a medical report along with an HIV test report.
- Submit migration certificate for MBBS program admission.
- The students must submit COVID-19 reports for MBBS for admission.
Warsaw Medical Academy Address
Warsaw Medical Academy
Żwirki i Wigury 61,
Warsaw Medical Academy - FAQs
Medical University Warsaw is ranked #1118 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
For to get admission in Warsaw Medical Academy kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MUW is one of the largest academic centers in Poland and a contemporary university offering 16 study programs, 3 of which are taught in English.
A scholarship may be awarded to a student who has a high GPA the previous year.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Warsaw Medical Academy mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
11500 USD every year Tuition Fees for MBBS in Warsaw Medical Academy.
The distance between New Delhi and Warsaw is about 5260 kilometers. The flight time from Warsaw to India is 7 hours and 30 minutes on average.
The Medical University of Warsaw is officially accredited or recognized by NMC.