Poznan University of Medical Sciences - Poland
About Poznan University of Medical Sciences
Poznan University of Medical Sciences (Polish: Uniwersytet Medyczny im. Karola Marcinkowskiego w Poznaniu) is a prominent Polish medical university, located in the city of Poznań in western Poland. It traces its beginnings to the foundation of Poznań University in 1919, and was formed as a separate institution in 1950. It gained the status of university in 2007.
The history of Poznan University of Medical Sciences started in 1919 when a pharmaceutical department was created at the University of Poznań. A year later (in 1920) the Faculty of Medicine was founded within it (in fact, this faculty existed since 1919 as a part of Poznań Society of Friends of Arts and Sciences). The chair of Dentistry was created in 1929. The first rector of Poznan University was Heliodor Święcicki [pl] and first dean of the Faculty of Medicine was Professor Adam Wrzosek .
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Poznan University of Medical Sciences
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- The dormitories are at some walk able distance from University hospital, sports facilities, and library.
- It is supported by English language resident advisor team which is made up of student volunteers.
- The students coming to study MBBS have guaranteed spots in double rooms.
- All of the dormitories close to Poznan downtown include a cafeteria, laundry facilities, internet access, study rooms and social rooms, parking, etc.
- The dormitories have a high class of protection round the clock.
- Separate for boys and girls present on different floors.
- The mess provides healthy and fresh food for students.
- All basic amenities are provided in the hostel including beddings, cupboard, table and fan etc.
- A common kitchen is available for students to cook their food of choice.
- Laundry rooms, study room, storeroom and gymnasium are available in the hostel.
- A room with washing machines is provided.
- The building has a common relaxation area.
- Internet connection is available round the clock in hostel premises.
Poznan University of Medical Sciences Highlights
- Clinical training for students: programs focus on providing students with clinical experience in strong cooperation with the 6 clinical hospitals and the Center for Medical Simulation;
- Best Medical School in Poland: Poznan University of Medicine is a renowned, non-profit institution with long academic traditions and a wide international recognition;
- International accreditation: Poznan Medical University programs adhere to the American standards; and at present, they are more than 1,000 international students enrolled;
- Reasonable cost and tuition fees: competitive for both American and European students seeking medical education tuition fees of Medical university of Poznan are less expensive;
Poznan University of Medical Sciences Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Poland
Poznan University of Medical Sciences - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Poznan University of Medical Sciences
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- Secondary school degree or equivalent credentials at a high enough level to be eligible for admission to a university in your home country, issued no earlier than in 2016 (secondary school certificate can be older than 2016 in case the applicant has continued their formal education beyond 2016).
- High level of knowledge in the following fields: biology, chemistry and physics, and high proficiency in the English language.
- Satisfactory grades in biology, chemistry and mathematics/physics (min. 2 subjects, incl. biology) from previous education (secondary school, college or university).
- Entrance examination in biology, chemistry and physics, and interview.
- Applicants holding Polish high school leaving certificates must successfully apply and achieve a minimum score of 160 points in the admission proceedings for the Polish-language medical program at PUMS in order to become eligible to apply to this medical program in English.
Poznan University of Medical Sciences Address
Poznan University of Medical Sciences
Poznan University of Medical Sciences - FAQs
In the list of Best Global Universities, Poznan University of Medical Sciences is placed #1423. Schools are ranked based on their performance on a set of widely regarded excellence factors.
For to get admission in Poznan University of Medical Sciences kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Poznan University of Medical Sciences has acquired international accreditation from the following institutes in the United States and Europe since it began offering medical education in English: Department of Education, United States of America.
A Rector's scholarship for the brightest students is awarded by the University of Medical Sciences in Poznan to the most outstanding and ambitious students.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Poznan University of Medical Sciences mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
Semesters are the conventional divisions of the academic year. A year of bachelor's study costs roughly 17,500 dollars.
Poznan (POZ) and Delhi (DEL) have a flight time of roughly 13h 42m and a distance of around 5545 km.
The university is accredited by some of the most prestigious international organizations including WHO, and NMC.