Medical University of Bialystok - Poland
About Medical University of Bialystok
Medical University of Bialystok is a renowned, dynamically expanding institution of higher education, distinguished among Polish academic centers. The University staff members offer high standard of teaching and are an opinion- forming milieu in the region. Among all 808 academic teachers, there are 129 professors and 141 habilitated doctors. This ratio is one of the highest among all Polish universities. In July 2012, in the first edition of a contest announced by the Polish Ministry of Higher Education, the Centre for Innovative Research of the Medical University of Bialystok was awarded the status of the nd reached the first place among all faculties. The Faculty of Health Sciences also received category “A” and reached one of the top places in the ranking Leading National Research Centre 2012-2017 (Krajowy Naukowy Osrodek Wiodacy-KNOW) and in 2013, the Centre for Innovative Research won the title of Podlasie Brand of the Year. Every year, the University places high in nationwide university rankings.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Medical University of Bialystok
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- On campus accommodation for students who are non-residents of Białystok is provided in two dormitories.
- Highly quality, furnished, single rooms are available for English Division students, with high-speed internet and telephone access available for a monthly fee.
- Each dormitory floor also contains a spacious common area, kitchen, and laundry facilities. Additionally, several other amenities such as a recreation room, copy center, convenience store, and tv room are available for residents.
- Another distinct advantage of the dormitories is their close location to picturesque Branicki park, the Philharmonic Hall, cinemas, athletic facilities, shopping centers, restaurants, pubs, and clubs all within walking distance.
- English Division Students are offered rooms at the Dormitory Nr 2 located at ul. Waszyngtona 23, 15-304 Białystok, POLAND (within 10-15 minutes walking distance from Basic Sciences Departments and less than 5-10 minutes from Clinical Departments).
Medical University of Bialystok Highlights
- Graduates of the university work at health institutions, medical schools, and medical institutes throughout the country and abroad.
- The institution features a scientific research centre that conducts advanced training programmes for medical students in experimental medicine, research medicine, and pharmaceutical medicine.
- The university’s academic programmes are designed to meet the demands of the global employment market.
- To establish scientific exchange programmes for international students, the university has inked 20 bilateral agreements in collaboration with foreign universities.
- The institution has produced a number of medical specialists who have made significant scientific contributions in medical domains.
Medical University of Bialystok Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Poland
Medical University of Bialystok - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Medical University of Bialystok
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Medical University of Bialystok
- Copy of completed application form
- School Leaving Certificate
- Statement of marks
- Eligibility Declaration
- Statement of Purpose
- Health certificate
- Birth certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of insurance card
- Passport-size photographs
- NEET scorecard
Medical University of Bialystok Address
Medical University of Bialystok
Jana Kilińskiego 1,
Medical University of Bialystok - FAQs
Bialystok Medical University is placed #1688 in the Best Global Universities list. Schools are ranked based on their performance on a set of widely regarded excellence factors.
For to get admission in Medical University of Bialystok. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The Medical University of Bialystok's MBBS program is taught exclusively in English.
There is No Scholarship Provided in Medical University of Bialystok.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Medical University of Bialystok mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
Annual tuition expenses for studying medicine in English are currently 11000 euros for the first year and 10000 euros for years two through six.
The distance between India and the Medical University of Biaystok is 5,927 kilometers.
The Medical Council of India has recognized the Medical University of Bialystok.