University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn - Poland
About University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
On September 1, 1999, the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (UWM) was established. The Academy of Agriculture and Technology, the Higher School of Pedagogy, and the Warmian Theological Institute, all of which are located in Olsztyn, were merged to form the new school.
UWM had 12 faculties, 32 disciplines of study, and 24.500 students when it opened in 1999. Doctoral degrees in 13 scientific areas and postdoctoral degrees in six branches were also available through the university. Prof. Ryszard Górecki, Ph.D. was the first Rector of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, according to the University’s Act of Establishment. The University has been established in Kortowo, a former academic campus of the Academy of A&T.
Since its inception, UWM has undergone a significant development. Without the European Union’s funds, such progress would not be possible. The University’s educational and scientific foundations have been greatly strengthened, for example, through the purchase of high-tech laboratory equipment.
Over time, the UWM programme has expanded to include additional fields of study, resulting in the creation of new faculties. At the moment, UWM has 17 faculties, 11 of which have full academic privileges, including the ability to award post-doctoral degrees (in 13 disciplines). In addition, PhD degrees are available in 16 faculties and 24 fields.
In the Academic Year 2020/2021, there are 18.000 students enrolled in full-time or part-time studies at 17 faculties and 65 disciplines of study. There are additional 600 doctorate candidates and 1000 post-graduate students on the campus.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Students at the University of Warmia and Mazury can stay in beautiful rooms with attached washrooms, in-house laundry service, refrigerators, and a shared kitchen.
- Separate study rooms are available, as well as a nice and clean mess that serves wonderful Indian food.
- For each student, the hostel also supplies preparatory items such as a blanket, mattress, pillow, cupboard, table, and chairs.
- Free electricity, hot water, an electric stove, and a washing machine are included in the hostel accommodation price.
- Hostel rooms range in price from 75 EUR to 110 EUR per month. Candidates must also pay a security deposit of 65 EUR when making a hostel reservation.
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn Highlights
- It is recognized globally by the National Medical Council, the World Health Organization, and medical councils in other nations.
- It is Poland’s most prestigious university.
- Every year, over 500 students from various countries apply for admission to the University of Warmia and Mazury, allowing you to immerse yourself in a diverse cultural setting.
- There is no admission fee.
- For international students, English is the medium of instruction.
- The cost is reasonable.
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Poland
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
Documents required for MBBS Admission in AMA School Of Medicine
- Application form filled
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Attested character certificate
- Student insurance policy against sickness and accidents
- Photocopy of Passport
- Original receipt of the admission fee (85 PLN)
- Student Visa
- Valid Passport
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn Address
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
Michała Oczapowskiego 2,
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn - FAQs
Poland offers a superb combination of high-quality education and low rates. The University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn is located in Olsztyn, Poland, and is ranked among the world's top 1000 universities by the most prestigious worldwide university rankings.
For to get admission in "//University name//" kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bachelor's degrees taught in English at the Universities of Warmia and Mazury.
Scholarships such as the Go Clean Scholarship, BrokenFish International Student Scholarship, Global Study Award, Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship, and others are available through the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA MBBS Fees Structure.
Admission Procedure for Study MBBS in University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn mentioned above in Admission Process
75000 USD for Study MBBS in University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland
India and Poland are 6,171 kilometres apart. This flight distance equates to 3,834 miles.
After passing the NEXT / MCI Test, students will be granted a doctor's licence to practise in India.