Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University - Poland
About Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
The Jagiellonian University Medical College is part of the Jagiellonian University, Poland’s and Europe’s oldest higher education institution. Casmir the Great, the Polish monarch, founded it on May 12, 1364. Since its foundation, it has been a worldwide institution. In the past, Poles, Ruthenia Lithuanians, Hungarians, Germans, Czechs, Swiss, English, Dutch, French, Spaniards, Italians, and even Tatars studied here. JU MC is made up of three faculties: the Faculty of Medicine, which was founded in 1364 and is Poland’s oldest medical school; the Faculty of Pharmacy; and the Faculty of Health Sciences.
All faculties collaborate with a number of European and American universities, and many bilateral agreements with institutions from various countries are currently in place. The US Department of Education and the Medical Board of California have both granted us accreditation. In the most important annual university ranking in Poland, we have been placed #1 in the area of medical universities since 2007.
The School of Medicine in English is a part of JU MC. As a result of its quick growth, it now educates over 700 students from five continents. SME collaborates with organization such as the National Board of Examiners, the Association of American Medical Colleges, and the European Board of Medical Assessors, all of which play major roles in the American and European educational systems. SME graduates are undergoing residency and postgraduate training in university hospitals across the globe, including the United States, Canada, Australia, England, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, and Poland.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- During their medical studies, students can stay in properly furnished, sanitary, and roomy dorms at Jagiellonian University Medical College.
- The dormitory is in a central portion of the city, about a 10-minute walk from the Main Market Square.
- Single rooms, a kitchenette, and a bathroom with a toilet are available in the dormitory.
- Two people live in the same room.
- Separate locker rooms for men and women, as well as a sanitary base.
- On the hostel grounds, there is no canteen.
- The students have access to a reception desk that is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University Highlights
- The college offers a number of undergraduate programmers, postgraduate projects, and doctoral projects, as well as study centers for post-doctoral research in a variety of medical specialties.
- Jagiellonian University has enormous urban grounds with a total area of roughly 1,930, 000 square meters, which can supply all of the offices to understudies looking for a therapeutic course in Poland.
- Experts and professors at the college have received extensive training.
- The college provides an environment in which students can learn and hone their professional skills with the support of the greatest professionals in the country.
- The college offers unique courses like nuclear medicine that are not available anywhere else.
- The college is located in a location that can be considered the nation’s examination center, including labs for examinations and institutes dedicated to research
Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Poland
Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
- Application Form
- Passport size photographs
- Mark sheets of secondary and higher secondary education or equivalent
- Transfer certificates
- 6 Photographs (Passport Size)
- Certificate of migration
- Medical certificate and HIV report from a recognized medical institute
- Certificates issued by the National Medical Commission
Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University Address
Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
Świętej Anny 12,
Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University - FAQs
When it comes to MBBS study in Poland, the Jagiellonian University is among the best. This university has a world ranking of 381 and a country ranking of 2, indicating that it is Poland's best university for medical studies.
For to get admission in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Language is not a hurdle for Indian students who do not speak Polish because English is the medium of instruction.
Students at Jagiellonian University in Krakow's Collegium Medicum can apply for a Rector's prize for the finest students. The scholarship is awarded based on the preceding academic year's achievements.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
The 6 year MBBS study at Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University costs 16000 USD each year in tuition fees.
The average flight time to Krakow is 10 hours and 50 minutes.
MBBS degree from Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University recognized and approved by NMC.