The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw - Poland
About The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw
The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland, is a higher medical institution in Poland’s Lower Silesian Voivodeship. The university is one of Poland’s most prestigious and oldest institutions. A Quick Overview of the University: In 1811, the company was founded. Wroclaw’s Silesian Piasts Medical University is a coeducational university. The university is ranked 4828 globally and 56 in the United States. The World Health Organization, the Medical Council of India, the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the Polish Accreditation Committee, Canadian Accreditation, and US Accreditation are all linked with it.
The university has inked almost 200 foreign collaboration agreements. Wroclaw Medical University began in 1811, when Prussian King Frederick Wilhelm II ordered the Viadrina University in Frankfurt to be relocated to Wroclaw. Its new rector, professor and doctor Karl August Wilhelm Breeds, was also named the University of Wroclaw’s first Dean of the Medical Faculty. Anatomy, physiology, internal medicine, obstetrics, and surgery were the five cathedrals of the faculty. The Medical Faculty of The University of Wroclaw soon established itself as a famous European medical school thanks to the quality of its didactics and distinguished faculty.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- The university hostel is about a 15-minute walk from the main campus. Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In the kitchen, there is Indian food. The hostel also has a library and a cafeteria where students may eat delicious food.
- The rooms have basic facilities such as a pillow, mattress, bedsheet, internet connection, table, cupboard, attached washroom, and hot and cold-water supply.
- In addition, the hostel has a mess room with all of the necessary electrical appliances for students to prepare their favorite meals.
The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw Highlights
- English medical and dental courses for overseas students
- 2 clinical base hospitals
- Many student scientific societies and alliances
- English students must complete a full-time hospital vocational internship.
- Students must participate in 30 hours of athletic activities every academic year.
- ISO 9001 Certificate for educational and research programme, 2002
- 200 agreements of collaboration with international universities
The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Pre Medical (BS)
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Poland
The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw
Documents required for MBBS Admission in The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw
- 10th, 11th & 12th mark sheet
- 10th – 12th passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate/ Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate
- 10 nos. of recent photographs
The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw Address
The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw
wybrzeże Ludwika Pasteura 1,
The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw - FAQs
If you meet the aforementioned criteria, you can apply to MCI in the specified format. MCI will give the relevant certificate in accordance with MCI rules after a thorough examination. This is something that we will help with.
For to get admission in The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Entire MBBS degree taught in English at The Silesian Piasts Medical University of Wroclaw.
Before the commencement of the fall semester, an application for a Rector scholarship for the top students with a high-grade point average must be submitted to the Dean's Office. The scholarship is offered for a duration of nine months during a certain academic year. The candidate must complete the application form and submit a paper copy of their achievement’s certification.
To begin, you must first establish MCI eligibility. Then you can apply for admission. The college will process your visa application after you have finished the registration and application procedure. Your travel plans will be finalized once you have your Visa, and you will receive a verified admittance order.
Then the application fees, affirmation fees, and preparation fees must be paid according to the college's policies, with the application fees and affirmation fees to be paid ahead of time, and the preparation fees to be transferred to Poland or India, whichever comes first.
The flight time between Delhi (DEL) and Wroclaw (WRO) is around 14h 33m and covers a distance of around 5532 km.
MCI recognizes some universities in Europe, Russia, and the United States, however students must pass a screening test in India before practicing in India.