Medical University of Lodz - Poland
About Medical University of Lodz
The Medical University of Lodz is one of Poland’s largest medical schools. It has a long history, dating back to the 1940s. 8,000 students are currently enrolled in five faculties and 15 disciplines of study. The university also offers English-language courses, with over 400 international students enrolled in medical and dental program, as well as PhD studies. Its clinical facilities include four hospitals that consistently rank among the best in the country.
The Medical University of Lodz makes a significant contribution to the city’s and country’s academic life. Future doctors and professionals in medical sciences and associated subjects are educated at the university. It conducts scientific research, develops products, and provides research services.
The Medical University of Lodz’s educational services are constantly evolving and developing. Above all, it takes into account labor market demands and the Bologna Process. The Medical University of Lodz is constantly improving its facilities for teaching students and doing research. Unique scientific and research laboratories, as well as a multimedia dental care center, are housed at the contemporary Didactic Centre of the Medical University of Lodz.
The Medical University of Lodz aspires to be more than just a scientific leader and a respectable university; it wants to be an opinion-forming center, a location where different attitudes and perspectives collide, and a place where people may think and speak freely.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Medical University of Lodz
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- The University provides housing on campus in three dormitories/residence halls. Here you will feel at home with helpful English-speaking staff and your fellow students who will help you in the orientation process as well as with your Polish.
- The majority of teaching departments are located in the dorm’s vicinity. Other university departments or clinics are available by public transport.
- Rooms can be booked only by those students who have received the Letter of Acceptance.
- Those who prefer to live outside the campus will be provided with a list of private dormitories/flat renting agencies.
- The Dormitory no 4 is located in the Dean’s office vicinity at Hall era Campus. This building is newly renovated with good facilities.
Medical University of Lodz Highlights
- The best medical education- According to the Committee for Evaluation of Scientific Units (A+ category), MUL’s Faculty of Medicine represents the greatest quality of scientific research in Poland.
- 70 years of tradition in medical education
- New way of studying – Medical Simulation Centre – the medicine of XXI century within arm’s reach
- Multicultural environment- students from 62 different countries
- Top quality of education in Europe, the most modern Dentistry Teaching Centre
- Knowledge and practice at reasonable costs
- Clinical training in 3 clinical hospitals
- The most academic student-friendly environment in the heart of Poland
Medical University of Lodz Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Poland
Medical University of Lodz - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Poznan University of Medical Sciences
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- High school certificate
- Application form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Copy of original passport
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Invitation letter
Poznan University of Medical Sciences Address
Medical University of Lodz
al. Tadeusza Kościuszki 4,
Poznan University of Medical Sciences - FAQs
According to the Center for World University Rankings (CWUR), Medical University of Lodz is placed 8th in Poland and 901st internationally. In US News and World Report's Best Global Universities Rankings, the university is placed 17th in Poland, 485th in Europe, and 1247th overall.
For to get admission in Medical University of Lodz kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The Medical University of Lodz is one of Poland's largest medical institutions. Currently, nearly 900 international students from a variety of nations are enrolled in medical and dental programs that are totally taught in English.
The Medical University of Lodz provides financial assistance to its top students in the form of a Rector's scholarship. Pupils with a high average grade in the preceding academic year, as well as students with exceptional achievements in science, art, or athletics on an international or national level, are eligible to apply.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Medical University of Lodz mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
The distance between Medical University of Lodz and India is 6,138 kilometers. The flight time to Lodz is 11 hours and 55 minutes on average.
The World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India have both authorized the Medical University of Lodz.
Medical University of Lodz educates the MBBS course for 9.9 Lakhs INR Tuition fees per year