Medical University of Lublin - Poland
About Medical University of Lublin
The cabinet decreed the establishment of the Medical University of Lublin on October 24, 1949. Graduates and doctorate candidates in the fields of medical pharmaceutical and health sciences are educated at the institution. The institution also invites students to take part in a training program held at public research institutes.
The institution now has 7000 students, 1000 of which are international students from 53 countries. Medical analytics, biomedicine, physiotherapy, pharmacy, dental hygiene, dentistry, nursing, emergency medicine, and public health are among the specialty program offered by the Medical University of Lublin.
The Medical University of Lublin’s program have been approved by Poland’s Central Council for Science and Higher Education. The Medical Academy Lublin Library opened on Szkolna 18 Street in the year 2000.
The Medical Institution of Lublin is a well-known university in Lublin, Poland. It was founded in 1944 and obtained autonomy in 1950. The university is located in Lublin, Poland, and is one of the most well-known MBBS institutions in the country. It is well-known for its MBBS Lublin program, which provides high-quality education. This university is one of Poland’s most prestigious MBBS destinations. The medical university has a long history of training medical students in Poland, with about 25 years of teaching experience. Every year, the university graduates between 3000 and 3500 students. There are more than 35000 students enrolled in medical school from the university.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Medical University of Lublin
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- The Medical University of Lublin offers world-class accommodations to students from all over the world who are pursuing an MBBS degree.
- The rooms are clean and roomy, allowing students to stay comfortably.
- Boys and females have separate hostel quarters at the university.
- On a sharing basis, 2-3 students might stay in a single room.
- For the safety of the students, the Hostel maintains a high degree of security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Students have access to a mess facility where they can eat three times a day, fresh and nutritious meals.
- High-speed internet access is available in the hostel for study and research needs.
Medical University of Lublin Highlights
- With a 70-year history and 28 years of experience in English teaching education, this is Poland’s best national university.
- Professional training programme that are organized and based on European standards.
- Center for NBME and USMLE practice exams.
- Graduates of the university are eligible to take medical licensing exams across Europe, as well as the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.
- During their studies, a student might engage in the ERASMUS+ program.
Medical University of Lublin Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Poland
Medical University of Lublin - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Medical University of Lublin
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Medical University of Lublin
- Copy of high school diploma certificate
- Copy of application form with an invitation letter
- Copy of passport
- Medical certificate
- English Proficiency certificate (with grade)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Passport size photographs
Medical University of Lublin Address
Medical University of Lublin
Aleje Racławickie 1,
Medical University of Lublin - FAQs
In the list of Best Global Universities, the Medical University of Lublin is placed #1565. Schools are ranked based on their performance on a set of widely regarded excellence factors.
For to get admission in Medical University of Lublin kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our university takes pride in its long history of teaching English language students from all over the world in the professions of medicine and dentistry.
The government, numerous institutions, and the universities themselves all grant scholarships to students in Poland.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Medical University of Lublin mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
The Medical University of Lublin provides an English-language six-year MBBS programme for $11,500 per year.
The flight time between Lublin (LUZ) and Delhi (DEL) is around 15 hours and 21 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 5129 kilometers.
The Medical Council of India, India's medical education regulating body, has validated Medical University of Lublin's medical degree.