Medical University of Gdansk - Poland
About Medical University of Gdansk
On October 8, 1945, Gdask Medical University was established. The university has a long history of practicing medicine and teaching medical and natural science courses under the supervision of recognized professionals in their fields.
It is the best medical school in the country, according to Perspektywy, and is among the top ten Polish state universities. 6000 students are educated at the Gdask Medical University, including Ph.D. students, postgraduate students, and undergraduate students. The university is a participant in the Polish Science Foundation’s International Research Agenda program. To conduct activities such as student exchange program, press conferences, and other events, the university maintains a Medical Simulation Complex, a contemporary sports center, and a student club organization.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Medical University of Gdansk
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Gdask Medical University has a well-organized hostel system for international students.
- At the hostel, 2-3 students can share a room and dwell in their own comfort zone.
- The hostel system is quite safe for students at all times.
- Students will have access to hot and cold water 24 hours a day, seven days a week in their hostel rooms.
- In the hostel system, there are visiting rooms, reading rooms, guest rooms, and indoor games.
- Near the hostel are grocery stores, cafes, restaurants, and sports complexes.
- There is also an automated washing machine and a drying rack or an electric dryer in the hostel.
- For the students’ amusement, the hostel provides a television with a large selection of channels.
Medical University of Gdansk Highlights
- The Medical University of Gdask has received official recognition from a number of medical organisations.
- A contemporary Invasive Medicine Center with modern teaching approaches has been added to the medical university to provide a world-class education system.
- Gdask Medical University is advancing scientific research, as evidenced by its high rankings in the Ministry of Science and Higher Education’s rankings, as well as various prizes.
- Practical clinical sessions are held at the clinical centre and on a foreign bed basis in the selected hospital to provide health services to the general public.
- Faculty members at dask Medical University also engage in a high level of research activities.
- The faculty’s departments, clinics, and departments offer specialised diagnostic and treatment services.
- Gdask Medical University includes a diverse faculty, comprising researchers and doctors, as well as professionals in clinical and preclinical domains being well in Poland and abroad.
- The lectures are given by young and vibrant academic professors with substantial clinical and scientific expertise who have the status of assistant or adjunct professor.
- The first Medical Research University in Poland is Gdask Medical University.
Medical University of Gdansk Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Poland
Medical University of Gdansk - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Medical University of Gdansk
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Medical University of Gdansk
- Duly filled application Form
- Passport size photographs
- Mark sheets and certificates of class 11 and 12
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities if any
- All the documents must be attested by the relevant authorities
- A receipt confirming payment of fees
- NEET Scorecard
Medical University of Gdansk Address
Medical University of Gdansk
Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 3a,
Medical University of Gdansk - FAQs
According to student reviews on Study portals, the best place to find out how students rate their study and living experiences at universities all over the world, Medical University of Gdansk is ranked 1083 in U.S. News & World Report's Best Global Universities Rankings and has an overall score of 4.3 stars.
For to get admission in Medical University of Gdansk. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MD Program, Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics, Pre-Medical Program, Pre-Health Program, PhD in Medicine, and PhD in Pharmacy are all available at Medical University Gdansk. All of these courses are delivered in English.
There is No Scholarship Provided in Medical University of Gdansk.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Medical University of Gdansk mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
12000 USD per year for studying MBBS in Medical University of Gdansk
The flight time between Delhi (DEL) and Gdansk (GDN) is around 15 hours and 6 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 5458 kilometers.
MBBS in Poland connects Indian students with top medical institutes that are authorized by the Ministry of Education & Science and the Ministry of Health and are recognized by the NMC (National Medical Commission).