Nicolaus Copernicus University - Poland
About Nicolaus Copernicus University
Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń or NCU (Polish: Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika w Toruniu, UMK) is located in Toruń, Poland. It is named after Nicolaus Copernicus, who was born in Toruń in 1473.The first institution of higher education in Torun, the Toruń Academic Gymnasium was founded in 1568 on Piekary street. It was one of the first universities in northern Poland. The Academic Gymnasium was the precursor to scientific and cultural life (including the first museum created in 1594) in the region. Thanks to the efforts of Heinrich Stroband, city mayor in 1594, academics in Toruń received good working conditions for teaching and research. Among his professors in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries were meritorious scholars of Polish and Prussian history, authors of textbooks and papers from various disciplines of humanities, and associates scientific journals.
The establishment of the university in a modern form began in the nineteenth century. During the partitions of Poland the Prussian government planned to create a University of Theology, which was to include faculties of law and economics, unfortunately this project did not materialize.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Nicolaus Copernicus University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Students from all over the world are offered very lavish accommodation options at Nicolaus Copernicus University.
- There are options for students like temporary stays in university hotels renting rooms per night as well as living for a long time in university student’s houses renting rooms on a per month basis.
- Students can choose from 3 students’ houses in different areas.
- The students’ houses are provided with every need and necessary things for students.
- You can find more information about which house to choose on the official site of Nicolaus Copernicus University.
Nicolaus Copernicus University Highlights
Some of the major benefits of studying in Nicolaus Copernicus University are:
- The university offers students education in English medium.
- The candidates are allowed a special preparatory course before the semester begins so that they can get prepared for the semester ahead of them.
- Even if English proficiency required for the admission but the university still gives another chance in the interview round.
- Nicolaus Copernicus University is among the top ten universities in Poland.
- The university offers best quality facilities for accommodation and practical exams
Nicolaus Copernicus University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Poland
Nicolaus Copernicus University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Nicolaus Copernicus University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Documents of class 10 and 12.
- 10 passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Copy of student’s passport
- A document of language proficiency
Nicolaus Copernicus University Address
Nicolaus Copernicus University
Jurija Gagarina 11,
Nicolaus Copernicus University - FAQs
In the list of Best Global Universities, Nicolaus Copernicus University is rated #1118. Schools are ranked based on their performance on a set of widely regarded excellence factors.
For to get admission in Nicolaus Copernicus University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Both Polish and non-Polish undergraduate students are welcome to enroll in the English Studies programme.
The Nicolaus Copernicus University offers a one-year scholarship to support students pursuing an MBBS degree.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Nicolaus Copernicus University mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
The Cost of studying MBBS in Nicolaus Copernicus University is 12000 USD per year.
Between India and Warsaw (Poland's capital), the average flight time is 10 hours and 10 minutes. The distance of 115.0 miles between Warsaw and Torun is normally covered in 3 h 15 min by road.
The Nicolaus Copernicus University is officially recognized and accredited by National Medical Commission (NMC).