The Medical University of Silesia - Poland
About The Medical University of Silesia
In Katowice, the Medical University of Silesia was founded in 1968. It is Poland’s most active academic institution, with an interdisciplinary research Centre. The University of Silesia provides a wide range of programme in several fields of study. The university features well-equipped laboratories and excellent research programme, as well as a strong commitment to educational and scientific advancement. Every academic year, the institution also offers 70 programme and 240 specializations to help students tackle the challenges of society and the labor market. Every year, the institute provides a vibrant learning environment to help students reach their academic goals.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in The Medical University of Silesia
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Students can stay in one of the two dormitory buildings on the Medical University of Silesia’s campus, which are within a few minutes’ walk from the main campus.
- Every room has a private bathroom and other essential amenities.
The Medical University of Silesia Highlights
- The entire course is taught entirely in English.
- The Medical University of Silesia adheres to European educational standards in all of its programme.
- The Medical University of Silesia collaborates with approximately 60 medical universities around the world to offer Erasmus+ student exchange programme in Estonia, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Turkey, Italy, and Romania.
- The candidates will receive complete clinical training.
- The university’s curriculum is advanced European in nature.
- The academic price is lower, and students do not have to take an entrance exam to be considered for admission.
- The entire admissions process is simple and straightforward, with no hidden fees or donations.
- The MBBS degree offered is internationally recognized.
- The Medical University of Silesia is a top medical school in Poland for MBBS students.
- Some of the most famous international organizations, such as WHO and NMC, have certified the university.
The Medical University of Silesia Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Poland
The Medical University of Silesia - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in The Medical University of Silesia
Documents required for MBBS Admission in The Medical University of Silesia
- High school Certificate (translated in Polish)
- Medical certificate
- Language certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Copy of passport
The Medical University of Silesia Address
The Medical University of Silesia
The Medical University of Silesia - FAQs
University of Medicine In the list of Best Global Universities, Silesia is rated #1633. Schools are ranked based on their performance on a set of widely regarded excellence factors.
For to get admission in The Medical University of Silesia kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Students from all around the world can take English classes at the university (English Program).
The Rector's scholarship for the top students is awarded by the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice to its best students. It is determined by a student's academic achievement over the preceding academic year.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in The Medical University of Silesia mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
6 lakhs Indian Rupees per year Tuition Fees
The flight time between Katowice (KTW) and Delhi (DEL) is around 12 hours and 1 minute, covering a distance of approximately 5374 kilometers.
MBBS degree from The Medical University of Silesia recognized by NMC.