Kazan Federal University - Russia
About Kazan Federal University
Kazan Federal University was founded in 1802 as a medical school. This university is one of the top 350 medical schools in the world. Because of its presence for more than 214 years of academic excellence, it is Russia’s second oldest MBBS University. Kazan Federal University is one of the most prestigious medical academies in Kyrgyzstan. It is also ranked among the top ten higher education institutions in the world due to its educational excellence, outstanding research or years, and wide range of fields.
Kazan Federal University has over 3300 faculty members who educate over 4700 medical students through undergraduate training courses, postgraduate courses, internship programmes, PHD programs, and requalification medical training.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Kazan Federal University
- This university has six hostels for students. The hostels are conveniently located near the university.
- The hostels are extremely safe because they are police-protected.
- There are different types of rooms at the university depending on the comfort level of the students, and thus the hostel charges vary. A room is usually shared by two or three students.
- All of the rooms in the hostel are well-furnished and comfortable, with basic amenities such as a heater, wi-fi, a telephone, and a TV set.
- In the hostel, there is a special area for students to socialise and meet new friends.
- For international students, university dormitories are available at the university.
Kazan Federal University Highlights
- Kazan Federal University is a recognised academic excellence centre engaged in various forms of international cooperation.
- The KFU has worked with approximately 192 universities and research centres, and has signed 300+ cooperation agreements with partners from 64 countries around the world.
- In addition, KFU is a member of 15 international academic associations.
- KFU was awarded the Knowledge of the Future Award at the Vuzpromexpo 2017 Fair, as well as a government megagrant.
Kazan Federal University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Russia
Kazan Federal University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Kazan Federal University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Kazan Federal University
- Transfer Certificate
- 6 Passport size photographs
- Migration Certificate
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Medical Council of India’s Eligibility certificate
- HIV reports and medical insurance by a recognized hospital
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Score Card
Kazan Federal University Address
Kremlyovskaya St, 18,
Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan,
Kazan Federal University - FAQs
Kazan Federal University is ranked 347 in QS World University Rankings by TopUniversities and has an overall score of 4.1 stars, according to student reviews on Studyportals, the best place to find out how students rate their study and living experience at universities from all over the world.
For to get admission in Kazan Federal University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The University provides English as a medium of the course for the foreign students. So that students will not have to learn Russian language to start the course.
Kazan Federal University scholarships are offered by Kazan Federal University to study or research there. There are various Kazan Federal University scholarships, internships for international students.