Rostov State Medical University - Russia
About Rostov State Medical University
In 1930, the Rostov State Medical University was founded. Because of its high-quality education, which has been authorised by the Ministry of Health and Social Medicine, the university is the best option for medical students wishing to pursue MBBS in Russia. Rostov State Medical University is one of the most prestigious medical schools in the city of Rostov-on-Don.
The annual admissions process at Rostov State Medical University takes place in September. Students are advised to submit the admission forms before July 15th.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Rostov State Medical University
- Rooms are provided with 2 and 3 beds sharing.
- Canteen facility is available for all students.
- All rooms have internet access round the clock.
- Students at Rostov State Medical University have 5 hostels in the university campus on a sharing basis.
- All the essential modern amenities like a pillow, blanket, bedsheet, beds, tables and chairs are provided.
- A common kitchen is provided for students to cook their own food too.
- Indian restaurants are also available in the city.
- Recreation room, gym, and laundry rooms are also available to all students.
Rostov State Medical University Highlights
- The advantages of studying MBBS in Russia are numerous. MBBS in Russia is a favorite alternative for many medical aspirants from around the world because of the complete curriculum module, great educational standards, and inexpensive tuition rates.
- Most medical universities offer English as a medium of instruction for international students, and the campuses and dormitories are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology. Studying MBBS in Russia also exposes students to a new culture and a thrilling new way of life.
- Rostov State Medical University is one of the best and most well-known medical schools in the Russian Federation. Rostov State Medical University is delighted to have a highly qualified and well-trained teaching team, as well as distinguished researchers and some internationally renowned physicians. Rostov State Medical University campus was founded in 1933, and during the course of its 85-year history, it has graduated thousands of students.
- More than 22,000 doctors have graduated from the university. More than 350 teachers, including 86 doctors of medicine and 212 candidates of medicine, are currently working to provide students with a world-class education. The Rostov State Medical University offers 52 departments and more than 25 active clinics throughout the city where students can gain clinical experience. Around 2,800 students (including international students) are now enrolled at Rostov State Medical University.
Rostov State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Russia
Rostov State Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Rostov State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission inRostov State Medical University
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET result
- Passport size photograph
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical certificate
Rostov State Medical University Address
Lane Nakhichevansky, 29
City: Lane Nakhichevansky
Rostov State Medical University - FAQs
Rostov State Medical University is one of Russia's leading medical schools. The highest level of governmental accreditation: the highest level of training quality. The ability to obtain qualifications at various professional levels, ranging from a bachelor's degree to a doctorate in medicine.
For to get admission in Rostov State Medical University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The duration of the MBBS (General Medicine Course) English Medium faculty is merely 6 years for students enrolling. In their first year, foreign students enrolled in Russian Medium at RostSMU must complete a preparatory course in physics, chemistry, and biology.
In Russia, MBBS is relatively affordable. In Russia, the average cost of an MBBS degree is roughly 4000 USD per year. For a 6-year course, this equates to around 2,75,000 Rupees. You also won't have to pay any capitalization fees, and there are numerous scholarships available.
This university recognition bu MCI.