Kazan State Medical University - Russia
About Kazan State Medical University
Kazan State Medical University is without a doubt one of the most well-known and respected medical schools in the country. It is regarded as one of Russia’s best universities. It is a multipurpose and multi-leveled government institution for higher learning in medicine that is part of Russia’s Ministry of Health’s System of Higher Education and Scientific Research. It is well regarded for its basic ideals and comprehensive medical education. It is situated in Kazan’s center district. This university has 9 faculties and 65 medicine departments. Over 5500 medical students, including interns and clinical residents, are enrolled. In the top ten list of Russian medical universities, KSMU is ranked third. Kazan State Medical University is ranked 124th in the country (As per Indian Embassy listed in top 5 Medical Universities of Russia). Furthermore, this university has a respectable international ranking. It was founded in 1814 and has over 200 years of medical education experience. It is truly an international institution in Russia. The official website of Kazan State Medical University provides a wealth of information for students interested in medical education courses and program. From June to October, KSMU has only one intake or admission process.
Students from more than 57 nations, including India, attend the university, which provides world-class medical education. Admission to Kazan State Medical University is around 40-45 percent. KSMU’s admissions procedure is based on the entrance exam as well as the students’ previous academic records and grades. The Kazan State Medical University dormitories, library, sports facilities, and administrative services, as well as study abroad and exchange program, are among the academic and non-academic services and facilities provided by KSMU.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Kazan State Medical University
- International students have the option of living in the dorms or having an apartment or room supplied for them by the university.
- However, the living quarters are sparse: two or three people per room, eight rooms per floor, one kitchen, two toilets, and a shower in the basement.
- Students are unable to choose their rooms. Because the number of rooms is restricted, first-come, first-served applications will be given preference.
- Furthermore, some students may be uncomfortable with the dormitory’s tight restrictions.
- International students have the option of living in the dorms or having an apartment or room supplied for them by the university. However, the living quarters are sparse: two or three people per room, eight rooms per floor, one kitchen, two toilets, and a shower in the basement.
- Students are unable to choose their rooms. Because the number of rooms is restricted, first-come, first-served applications will be given preference. Furthermore, some students may be uncomfortable with the dormitory’s tight restrictions.
Kazan State Medical University Highlights
- KSMU is one of Russia’s government universities.
- The MBBS programme at KSMU has the lowest tuition expenses.
- KSMU is ranked as Russia’s third finest medical university.
- MCI, WHO, and ECFMG all recognise Kazan State Medical University.
- In Russia, KSMU is one of a number of multi-level higher educational institutes.
- Among the Russian Federation’s medical schools, KSMU is ranked 16th.
- KSMU is one of Russia’s oldest and most prestigious institutions, dating back over 200 years.
- Kazan State Medical University is ranked among the best universities in the world.
- From 1996 forward, KSMU has offered a medical programme with English as the medium of teaching.
Kazan State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Russia
Kazan State Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Kazan State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Kazan State Medical University
- Passing certificate of 12th standard
- Scorecard of NEET-UG examination
- 10 passport size photograph
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
Kazan State Medical University Address
Ulitsa Butlerova, 49,
Kazan, Respublika Tatarstan,
Kazan State Medical University - FAQs
In the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings for 2020, it was listed among the top 200 universities for Good Health and Wellbeing.
For to get admission in Kazan State Medical University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The language of instruction is English, however pupils in the English medium are also taught Russian in the first year. The MBBS expenses at Kazan State Medical University are very affordable.
Kazan State Medical University offers scholarships to students who wish to study or do research there. International students can apply for a variety of scholarships and internships at Kazan State Medical University.
5750 USD/ (approx.) Each Year
KSMU is the only university in Kazan that is accredited by the Russian Federation's Ministry of Healthcare and Ministry of Education and Science. Leading medical bodies, such as MCI, AMC, and GMC, have acknowledged this university.