Siberian State Medical University - Russia
About Siberian State Medical University
Siberian State Medical University was established in 1878. It is one of Russia’s most prestigious medical schools. The University has produced a number of highly experienced physicians who are well-known all over the world. This university’s graduates are well-established professionals. There are 42 academicians, two presidents of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, and 25 associate members of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences among these graduates.
The mission and vision of Siberian State Medical University are to advance patient care and public health issues in the Russian Federation through teaching, research, and clinical excellence. The primary goal of this university is to improve people’s quality of life through new educational systems, research, and patient care. Students benefit from excellent training, education, and research opportunities provided by the faculty.
The Department of General Medicine is the University’s oldest department. With 29 theoretical and clinical divisions, it is one of the largest departments at Siberian State Medical University. More than 5500 students from 55 Russian regions and 28 foreign countries have graduated from this institution.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Siberian State Medical University
- Within the college campus, Siberian State Medical University Russia has 5 hostels and 5 dormitories.
- Each hostel at Siberian State Medical University Barnaul Russia has 75+ rooms that can accommodate up to 160+ students on a shared basis.
- Dormitories are monitored by cameras and have security.
- Hostel rooms are fully equipped with all necessary amenities such as air conditioning, beds, restrooms, furniture, Wi-Fi access, washing machines, and so on.
Siberian State Medical University Highlights
- The university has been named one of Russia’s top three medical schools.
- It provides high-quality medical education to over 5000 international students.
- The Siberian State Medical University’s MBBS programme is recognised worldwide.
- Siberian State Medical University provides an affordable MBBS programme.
- At the university, over 500 Indian students study MBBS.
- This means that there is a sizable community of Indian students at the university.
Siberian State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Russia
Siberian State Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Siberian State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Siberian State Medical University
- Copy of Orignal Passport
- Copy of Mark Sheets
- NEET report card
- Copy of invitation letter
- Application form
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Siberian State Medical University Address
Ulitsa Lenina, 3,
City: Respublika Bashkortostan
Siberian State Medical University - FAQs
Siberian State Medical University is widely regarded as one of Russia's best academic institutions with a medical focus.
For to get admission in Siberian State Medical University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SibMed provides specialist degrees in general medicine, pharmacy, paediatrics, and dentistry, which typically take 5 to 6 years to complete. International students can pursue a general medicine degree that is taught entirely in English.
There is No scholarship Provided in Siberian State Medical University .
The distance between India and Siberian State Medical University is 4,018 kilometres.
This degree is equivalent to the MBBS degree in India. It is not a postgraduate qualification. All of these MCI-approved MBBS programmes.