Omsk State Medical University
About Omsk State Medical University
In 1920, Omsk State Medical University was established as the Medical Faculty. The university is located in Omsk, Russia. In 1921, Omsk State Medical Academy was transformed as the West Siberian State Medical Institute. It was called the Omsk State Medical Institute in 1925. It was named as the Omsk State Medical Academy in 1994.
This medical university has 59 departments. Out of the total staff, 73% of the staff members have an academic degree. Omsk State Medical Academy has been constantly ranked among the Top 100 Universities of Russia. Omsk State Medical Academy has got IVth level accreditation.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Omsk State Medical University
- At Omsk State Medical Academy, students are provided with accommodation facilities.
- dormitories accommodate about 1,344 students studying at the University.
- Rooms at the hostel can accommodate 2 or 3 students. Each dormitory is equipped with bathrooms, rooms for self-preparation, kitchens, shower.
- All resident students are provided with pillow covers, bedsheets, etc.
- All dormitories have 24×7 access to the Internet.
- In each room, there are chairs, a wardrobe, beds, bedside tables, two tables, and a kitchen cupboard.
- For accommodating international students, the university has 6 dormitories.
- Indian food is available at the hostel’s mess and thus it gives great relief to Indian students.
Omsk State Medical University Highlights
- The medium of instruction for the MBBS course at Omsk State Medical University is English.
- The cost of studying MBBS in Russia is very low at this university.
- The cost of living in Russia is low too as exchange rate of Ruble is almost similar to Indian Rupee.
- The university has a friendly and healthy environment for students.
- At Omsk State Medical Academy, over 100 MD-PhD full professors and 300 MD-PhD associate professors are employed.
- There are good dormitory facilities for local as well as international students.
- Indian food is available for the students at the hostels.
- It is one of the top universities in Russia that provides quality education to students.
- The faculties of the university are highly qualified and experienced.
- Students are not required to pay any kind of donation or capitation fees.
Omsk State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Russia
Omsk State Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Omsk State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Omsk State Medical University
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Passport Size Photographs
- Birth Certificate
- A Copy of the Passport
- A Copy of Transcript of Records
- Application for the Student Visa
- Copy of Confirmed Itinerary
- Medical Health Certificate
Omsk State Medical University Address
Ulitsa Lenina, 12, Omsk,
Country: P Russia
Omsk State Medical University - FAQs
In the overall ranking OSMU took 88th place among 278 Russian Universities. The University was assigned the “BBB+” category, confirming the high quality of teaching and research activities, as well as the demand for graduates among the employers.
For to get admission in Omsk State Medical University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The entire curriculum is taught in English. Omsk State Medical University, Russia is a state-owned university that maintains high-level of educational standards. ... Students are given clinical training in municipal hospitals with around 9600 beds in the clinical centers of the university.
There is No scholorship available inOmsk State Medical UniversityOmsk State Medical University