Ulyanovsk State University
About Ulyanovsk State University
Ulyanovsk State Medical University is a public medical research university in the Russian city of Ulyanovsk. Ulyanovsk is located on the Volga River, approximately 440 miles east of Moscow, and has a population of 700,000 people. The university, which is one of the major universities in the region, enrols approximately 16, 000 students in six universities that offer sixty-eight majors and boasts extensive international ties. Ulyanovsk State Medical University was one of the first MBBS universities in Russia to join the Bologna process and begin reforming the Doctoral, Master’s, and Bachelor’s standards of medical degrees.
At the moment, 1490 students are studying in the 17 departments of the Faculty of Drugs at Ulyanovsk State University in the fields of “Medicine” and “Pediatrics.” The Faculty of Medical Sciences has graduated 2692 specialists in its history.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Ulyanovsk State University
- The flat system consists of a bathroom, a toilet, and a kitchen.
- There are 5 rooms in each block, with the option of double, triple, or four beds in one room.
- The hostels are fully furnished, and New Era Educational Consultants has appointed student monitors in each block of each hostel for the support and guidance of all students.
- Additional amenities include a supermarket, a medical centre, a library, a playground, a sports complex, a mall, a gymnasium, a church, a swimming pool, a cafeteria, and a food court.
Ulyanovsk State University Highlights
- It has NMC and WHO approval.
- Ulyanovsk State University’s medical degree is globally recognised.
- The campus of Ulyanovsk State University is secure and calm, with extensive infrastructure.
- It provides all necessary amenities such as food, lodging, and wifi, among others.
- Many countries collaborate with Ulyanovsk State University on international projects.
- The university simplifies the admissions process. Ulyanovsk State University offers a high-quality education with highly qualified faculty.
Ulyanovsk State University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Russia
Ulyanovsk State University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Ulyanovsk State University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Ulyanovsk State University
- Application form copy
- 11th and 12th documents
- Birth certificate
- NEET result
- Education certificate
- Passport-size photographs
- Fee payment
- Medical certificate
Ulyanovsk State University Address
Universitetskaya Naberezhnaya Ulitsa,
1, корп.4, 317 кабинет, Ulyanovsk, Ulyanovsk Oblast,
Ulyanovsk State University - FAQs
For getting admission Ulyanovsk State University which offers lesser fee structure to Indian Students with world class Hostel Facilities. Ulyanovsk State University has 48th Country ranking & 2556 Global Ranking.
For to get admission in Ulyanovsk State University.kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The medium of instruction in Ulyanovsk State University for all international students is in English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
3700usd per year
Ulyanovsk State University(USU) scholarships are offered by Ulyanovsk State University(USU) to study or research there. ... The Ulyanovsk State University(USU) scholarships application form is also available to apply online for the scholarships.