Mordovia State University
About Mordovia State University
National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University was established in 1931 as an agronomy pedagogical institute and was granted university status in 1957. Ogarev Mordovia State University’s MBBS in National Research Ogarev determines the university’s pivotal role as a centre of education, research, and training for international students.
The University’s learning and teaching methods emphasise direct contact with students through lectures, workshops, and practical classes. Students are expected to complete practical and theoretical tasks and assignments at the end of each semester during the course of their studies.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Mordovia State University
- The university provides housing for both local and non-local students on its remote campuses.
- Foreign students are housed in 13 hostels with a total capacity of 4500 students.
- To ensure the safety of students, the entire campus is covered by video surveillance.
Mordovia State University Highlights
- To provide quality education to international students, the university has an international education system that adheres to European and Asian standards.
- When compared to other universities, the cost of medical education at National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University is relatively low.
- Russia has a thriving culture. Indian students in Russia have embraced Russian culture with zeal.
- Learning a new language allows a person to interact with the proven problems of the respective society. You will become acquainted with the local Russian language course at the university, which will last one year.
- Through university referral programmes, students have access to a plethora of opportunities.
Mordovia State University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Russia
Mordovia State University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Mordovia State University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Mordovia State University
- Copy of international passports.
- Secondary school certificate (HSC)
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Application form
- NEET Marksheet copy
- Passport size photographs
Mordovia State University Address
Mordovia Republic, Russia, 430005
City: Mordovia Republic
Mordovia State University - FAQs
It is also recognized by- The World of Learning (United Kingdom & Ireland), and accredited by the Medical Council of Sri Lanka and various countries. The quality and level of training for students is very good. Medical department of the university is one of the best medical schools / institutions in Russia.
Mordovia university is research university with students from more than 100 counties. The Language used in Mordovia state Medical University for MBBS is English. All the subject are taught in English.
For to get admission in Mordovia State University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
INR 2,78,401 per year
In 2019-20 Academic year SHALOM EDUCATIONS offer Rs. FIFTY LAKHS (Rs. 50,00,000/) Scholarships for the students who are going to study Medicine abroad. The Scholarship is for 50 Students that is who are coming first and register with us to study MBBS abroad in this academic year 2019-20.