Perm State University - Russia
About Perm State University
Perm State Medical University was founded in the Russian city of Perm on September 22, 1916. The Perm State Medical University is one of Russia’s oldest and largest universities. In 1916, the university was founded as a medical faculty of Perm State University. During its early years, this faculty was a component of the physics and mathematics faculty, but in 1917, it became a separate department of the medical faculty.
The Perm Medical Institute was founded in February 1931, and on the orders of the Russian Federation’s State Committee of Higher Education, the institute’s name was changed to Perm State Medical Academy in 1994. In 1997, Perm State Medical Academy joined the European Association of Medical Schools in Europe.
Among all the state’s medical institutions, Perm State Medical University has the most patents for inventions and utility models. PSMU employs around 500 people, including well-known scientists, academics, and lecturers. More than 85% of PSMU’s full-time faculty members have earned a degree from a reputable university. PSMU scientists take part in a variety of studies and initiatives in order to contribute to the medical sector by resolving medical and scientific difficulties in fields such as cardiology, pediatrics, surgery, neurology, dentistry, epidemiology, and others.
Perm State Medical University now has students studying MBBS from more than 21 countries. Medical students receive education in a variety of pre-university, undergraduate, and postgraduate program. Perm State Medical University MBBS students take part in a variety of scientific lectures, projects, and conferences hosted by other universities.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Perm State University
- Students reside on PSU campus or in a 15-minuts walk way. They have the opportunity to share a residence hall room with someone from their own town or from another country.
- University has 7 student hostels. In the dorms they have kitchens, laundry rooms, rooms for study for training sessions, recreation rooms, gym. All the rooms are provided with the access to the Internet (including Wi-Fi).
- PSU does its best to create comfortable conditions of life for the international students.
- As a rule, they, live in residential unit comprising 4 rooms, a shower and a toilet. Small kitchen is located on each floor. 2 or 3 students can reside in a room.
Perm State University Highlights
- The students who pass MBBS from Perm State Medical University are eligible to work in any part of the world after passing the national medical exam of that particular country.
- The MBBS degree obtained from Perm State Medical University is recognized by WHO, MCI, USA and European Medical Councils
- The cost of MBBS from Perm State Medical is very affordable as compared to other countries.
- The admission process is very simple and hassle free. Students can join Perm State Medical University without any kind of Entrance Examination.
- The medium of instruction in Perm State Medical University is English. This is a big advantage for international students.
- The students are provided with all favorable living conditions like sports areas, internet connections with all necessary equipment, personal hygiene rooms, libraries, Internet, cloak-rooms.
- Indian Mess is also available in Perm state Medical University keeping the due consideration to the hygiene factors.
- Students of Perm State Medical University actively participates in the work of international conferences as University has signed international agreements of Cooperation with 18 countries.
Perm State University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Russia
Perm State University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Perm State University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Perm State University
- Copy of Orignal Passport
- Copy of Mark Sheets
- NEET report card
- Copy of invitation letter
- Application form
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Perm State University Address
Petropavlovskaya Ulitsa, 26,
Perm State University - FAQs
The Perm State Medical University (PSMU) is spread over 50 hectares and features 12 hostels with kitchens. Perm State Medical University (PSMU) is one of Russia's most prestigious government universities. An MBBS degree at Perm State Medical University (PSMU) takes roughly 6 years to complete.
For to get admission in Perm State University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
At Perm State University, the MBBS program is taught in the English & Russian languages.
Each year, Perm State Medical University awards exceptional and worthy students with scholarships.
The MBBS course at Perm State Medical University costs around INR 3 to 4 lacs per annum.
4,548 km Distance from Permskiy Gosudarstvennyy Natsional'nyy Issledovatel'skiy Universitet to India.
WHO, MCI, USA, and European Medical Councils all recognize Perm State Medical University's MBBS degree.