Kursk State Medical University
About Kursk State Medical University
Kursk State Medical University is regarded as one of Russia’s top ten medical schools. In the year 1935, this university was founded. It was Russia’s first university to provide students with a full medical education in English.
In the international ranking, UNESCO and WHO have given Kursk State Medical University an exceptional rating. The Medical Councils of India, Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America have all given their approval to the university.
The University’s objective and vision are to impart information about human health, health care practice improvement, and medical science.
The intellectual, professional, and cultural elite include teachers, students, graduates, postgraduates, interns, and doctors.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Kursk State Medical University
- KSMU has enough hostel spaces for all international students, with good living conditions and a low annual price.
- Three (three) modern hostels for international students are located near the University, out of six (six) blocks of student hostels (about 5 to 10 minutes walking distance).
- All hostels provide cold and hot running water as well as a central heating system, and each room has beds, a desk, chairs, and storage space.
- At the moment, KSMU has five hostels. Foreign students are housed in hostels 1, 4, and 5, as well as the pharmacy college hostel.
- 2 sitters rooms (shared by two students) and 3 sitters rooms (shared by three students).
- In the Kursk region, there are numerous apartments available at reasonable prices. More than a quarter of overseas students live in the open air. Due to the large number of international students attending KSMU we have special course.
- All of our partner halls of residence are kept to the same high standards of comfort and safety as the main KSMU student residential halls. Our partner halls of residence are within walking distance of the university (10-15minutes walk).
Kursk State Medical University Highlights
- Kursk State Medical University offers an economical MBBS curriculum.
- The admissions process at Kursk State Medical University is simple. There are no additional fees or donations required for university admission.
- Kursk State Medical University’s diploma is internationally recognized.
- Students receive instruction from highly qualified teachers using cutting-edge technologies.
- National and international students can stay in well-furnished hostels at Kursk State Medical University.
- The university also encourages cultural and other activities for students’ general growth.
Kursk State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Russia
Kursk State Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Kursk State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Kursk State Medical University
- 10th Grade Mark-sheet
- 12th Grade Mark-sheet
- Copy of passport
- Fee payment receipt
- NEET Scorecard
- 10 Passport size Photographs
- Official invitation letter from university
- Medical test documents (report)
Kursk State Medical University Address
kursk state medical university
Ulitsa Karla Marksa, д.3, Kursk,
Kursk State Medical University - FAQs
Kursk Medical University has a strong reputation and a high ranking among Russia's medical schools. The Kursk State Medical University was the first in Russia to offer an English-medium MBBS program to international students.
For to get admission in Kursk State Medical University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The university provides cheap medical education to students from all around the world... Medical courses are taught in both English and Russian.
We compiled the data after conducting extensive market research. We are committed to providing students with opportunities.
Distance from India to Russia is 4,983 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 3,096 miles.
Kursk state medical university is approved by India NMC / MCI