Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
About Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University is one of Russia’s oldest and most prestigious universities. In 2017, the University celebrated its 111th anniversary.
Over 2,000 professors work in 115 departments to provide over 250 courses with seminars, lectures, and practical laboratory sessions in the sciences. This university has a strong relationship with the largest Moscow State clinical hospitals, which serve a large number of individuals with a variety of diseases. Students get the opportunity to gain valuable experience and learn firsthand how real patients are diagnosed, treated, operated on, and recover. They are also given the opportunity to assist senior doctors in clinics so that they can assess how to treat real patients.
The University’s goal is to educate highly trained doctors and specialists who will be responsible for safeguarding people’s health. There are three high-profile medical research centers, eight academic departments, and four research institutes at the university. It has origins in some of the city’s most prestigious hospitals, dispensaries, and maternity homes. Modern medical equipment is available in the hospitals. At these medical centers, aspiring doctors get hands-on clinical experience under the supervision of established specialists.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- The university has a high-rise dormitory for non-resident students.
- Students live in blocks of two rooms for 2 or 3 people with a shared bathroom.
- Each floor has its own kitchen.
- The dormitory is under the clock security.
- Cost of living in a student dormitory – 1715 rubles per month.
- For settling in the dormitory, you need to fill out an application and confirm your agreement with the rules of residence in the dormitory.
- Students, who have received a place in a dormitory, enter into a Lease Agreement.
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Highlights
- The student life at Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University is fantastic. There are around 100 student competitions at the university.
- The students have won numerous medals and have become champions of Russia’s Ministry of Public Health and Social Development.
- Students can choose from a variety of possibilities.
- These include the beach, gym, and sports fields for football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, and other sports. Many students participate in blood donation drives.
- Volunteering activities include charity events, orphanage help, and activities for sick children, among others
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Russia
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- Transfer Certificate
- 6 Passport size photographs
- Scanned copy of passing certificate of class 10th
- 8 color photograph with white background 3”4”
- Passport or ID Card.(minimum valid for two years)
- Migration Certificate
- Original 12th mark sheet and certificate
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Medical Council of India’s Eligibility certificate
- HIV test reports and health security by a recognized hospital
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned copy of passing certificate and mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Scanned copy of NEET Result
- NEET Score Card
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Address
Pirogov Medical University
Ulitsa Ostrovityanova, 1, Moscow, Russia, 117997
Nearest Airport: Sheremetyevo International Airport.
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University - FAQs
Pirogov Medical University is one of Russia's most well regarded medical schools. Pirogov Medical University Ranking is located in one of Russia's most vibrant and picturesque cities. The Pirogov Medical University is linked with the majority of Moscow's big government hospitals.
For to get admission in Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University.kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pirogov Medical University Medical University Taught in English only for international students.
The tuition expenses for the MBBS program at Pirogov National Medical University are listed below as an estimate and may vary depending on the currency rate in effect in each country.
Flight time from Moscow to New Delhi is 5 hours 40 minutes.