Nanjing Medical University - China
About Nanjing Medical University
Nanjing Medical University was founded in 1934 in Zhenjiang, but it was relocated to Nanjing in 1957. It is a Chinese university located in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province.The National Jiangsu Medical College was established in 1934, and after relocating to Nanjing, it was renamed Nanjing Medical College in 1957. It was one of the first medical universities in China to offer a six-year program in 1962.
In 1981, Nanjing Medical University was granted permission to offer master’s and doctoral degree programs. The university, which was renamed Nanjing Medical University in 1993, is now regarded as one of the best in China.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Nanjing Medical University
- The Nanjing Medical University has two campuses, one of which is located in Jiangning District.
- Apartments for international students are available on both campuses.
- Students are permitted to rent a house off campus.
- All students are guaranteed to have on-campus housing.
- Check-in and reception services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Students cannot move into the dorms unless they have registered.
- Outside of campus, students can rent rooms.
- All apartments have air conditioning, a water heater, a telephone, a water dispenser, a single bed, a wardrobe, a desk, and a network interface, among other amenities.
Nanjing Medical University Highlights
- The tuition fee is very low for a world-class university, and the high quality of medical education at Nanjing Medical University is the main benefit of studying here.
- At Nanjing University, students can pursue further specialisation and advancement in medicine.
- Nanjing University provides quality education and scholarships at a lower cost.
- At the University, various types of scholarships are available.
- Several courses at Nanjing Medical University are recognised by the WHO and the Mauritius Medical Council.
- More than 300 Indian students are enrolled at Nanjing Medical University at various levels.
Nanjing Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in China
Nanjing Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Nanjing Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Nanjing Medical University
- Copy of the Passport.
- Copy of Mark sheets and passing certificates of 10th and 12th class.
- Copy of offer letter
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- 10 Passport size photographs
- The Ministry of External Affairs authorizes all the documents.
- Visa fees
- NEET Scorecard
Nanjing Medical University Address
140 Hanzhong Rd,
Nanjing Medical University - FAQs
Nanjing Medical University is the best medical college in China. NMU has been ranking between 401-500 in the top medical university in the world. Also the University has more than 50 teaching hospitals in Jiangsu, Shanghai, Zhejiang, and Shandong, which makes it the top medical college in China.
For to get admission in Nanjing Medical University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Nanjing Medical University enrolls international undergraduates on MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) program, with English as medium of teaching.
Nanjing Medical University is offering Scholarship Program for international students of the academic year 2020-2021.
The qualified applicant should be over 18 year-old and under 25 year-old (born from Sep 1st, 1991to Sep 1st, 1998 ) with good physical and mental health, and outstanding school grades, which is equivalent to foreign citizen received Chinese senior high school diploma.