Nantong University - China
About Nantong University
Nantong Institution (NTU) is a comprehensive university with over 90 years of history. This institution is co-built by the provincial government and the Ministry of Transport in China and is located in the coastal city of Nantong in Jiangsu Province. It is made up of 26 colleges, four sites, and a big connected hospital with 1,861 beds. The total number of pupils enrolled has risen to 33,000, with 300 overseas students.
Nantong University’s Medical School is as old as the university itself. It is the largest school on campus, with 23 Clinical Medicine sections, 12 teaching and research sections for Preclinical Medicine and Medical Humanities, 12 research institutes or centers, and 8 laboratories. It was founded in 1912 and is now the largest school on campus.
There are 12 undergraduate program offered at the institution, including one national important discipline, five provincial key disciplines, and nine provincial clinical medicine specializations. More than 3,989 medical students are enrolled, with 261 from other nations. Clinical Medicine is the most important discipline in the province as well as at the institution. Excellent teaching facilities, qualified lecturers, a Provincial Public Technology Service Platform, and a Clinical Medical Center are all available at the university. There are also 16 connected hospitals for clinical instruction and graduate internships, as well as 52 teaching hospitals.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Nantong University
- High security.
- Fully-furnished rooms.
- Separate hostels for both boys and girls with AC & Non AC rooms available.
- Laundry facility in the hostel.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Individual kitchen with pantry service for self-cooking.
- Nearby shopping complexes.
- Restaurants & Cafeteria with quality food.
- Proper connectivity to reach the university.
Nantong University Highlights
- Nantong University has top graduate, professional, and undergraduate program in a range of fields, including literature, physics, economics, law, education, history, engineering, medical science, and management, with a nearly 100-year history and impressive breadth of disciplines.
- It is made up of twenty-six schools that provide 85 undergraduate programs, 105 master’s program, and one joint doctoral program. The university has received nominations for national important disciplines, provincial key disciplines, provincial key constructing disciplines, a provincial service platform for public technology, a provincial engineering center, and a province key medical discipline, among others.
Nantong University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in China
Nantong University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Nantong University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Nantong University
- All Academic Documents
- Online Application form
- IELTS Certificate
- TOEFL Certificate
- Contact No
- Email Id
- Proof of fee payment
- Application fee
- Resume/CV (graduate, postgraduate)
- Health and Life Insurance
- Student visa
- Medical Certificate
- Declaration for financial support
- NEET Scorecard
Nantong University Address
40 Qing Nian Dong Lu,
Jiangsu Sheng, China
City: Nantong Shi
Nantong University - FAQs
In the list of Best Global Universities, Nantong University is rated #1429th. Schools are ranked based on their performance on a set of widely regarded excellence factors.
For to get admission in Nantong University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Nantong Medical University offers MBBS program is in English.
Since 2015, Nantong University has offered 40-50 scholarship seats per year to all international students with strong language skills and professional backgrounds for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Per participant, a scholarship of 10,000 RMB is available for undergraduate studies. The tuition waiver is covered by the scholarship for master's and doctorate degrees.
The cost of studying in China is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
The flight time between Nantong (NTG) and Kolkata (CCU) is around 14h 21m and covers a distance of around 3365 km.
NTU is recognized by the World Health Organization, and graduates of the MBBS program are qualified to take Medical Licensing Examinations administered by medical authorities in several countries.