Jinzhou Medical University - China
About Jinzhou Medical University
Jinzhou Medical University (JZMU) (2016) was formed in 1946 and was previously known as Liaoning Medical University (LMU). It is a public medical university in Jinzhou, a seaside city in western Liaoning province, about three and a half hours east of Beijing.Jinzhou Medical University is located in Jinzhou, China.
The campus, which spans 1,140,000 square meters and is located in the city’s north, is the largest in the country. JZMU (formerly LMU) features 17 teaching departments, 98 teaching offices, 56 teaching laboratories, four linked comprehensive hospitals with a total of 4700 beds, and 169 teaching and practice bases. There are 680 associate professors and 358 professors and head doctors among the 3880 academic members.
At the university, about 20,000 students are enrolled in a variety of medicine-related courses, including over 1200 international students from 34 countries. Clinical Medicine MBBS and Pharmacy are offered in English, while Clinical Medicine MBBS, Pharmacy, Medical Imaging Radiology, Anesthesiology, and 20 other undergraduate program are offered in Chinese.
Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and 56 other postgraduate program are available in both English and Chinese, as well as Surgery, Nursing, and seven other joint doctorate program. In addition, we provide Chinese language classes and study tours.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Jinzhou Medical University
- On-campus accommodation facilities are available
- There are three types of rooms—double-bed rooms, three-bedrooms and single-bed rooms in these dormitories
- The rooms are equipped with single beds, basic furniture like a desk, a chair and a wardrobe, an air-conditioner, a water heater (in some rooms) and internet connection
- In each building, there are duty rooms, service rooms, bulletin boards, fire extinguishers, etc.
Jinzhou Medical University Highlights
- JZMU has enrolled around 1500 medical degree students, medical postgraduate students from more than 57 countries in five continents, including India, Nepal, Korea, Japan, Russia, etc.,
- Jinzhou Medical University ( JZMU ) currently has over 12000 on-campus students, admitting students nationally from 30 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities
Jinzhou Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Jinzhou Medical University
Jinzhou Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Jinzhou Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Jinzhou Medical University
- 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Migration certificate
- Medical insurance
- Medical report
- NEET exam.
- The legalization of all documents.
- Visa fees
- Authoritarian of all the documents from the Ministry of external affairs, New Delhi.
- Tuition fee payment receipt.
Jinzhou Medical University Address
Jinzhou Medical University - FAQs
JZMU is one of China's top 10 medical institutions and one of the top 350 medical universities in the world, making it a prestigious place to study medicine. Founded in 1946, Jinzhou Medical College was established in 1958, followed by Liaoning Medical University in 2006.
For to get admission in Jinzhou Medical University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduate, graduate, master's, and postgraduate students are all accepted at the university. The total number of students, including international students, is 13,806, all of whom are enrolled in an English-taught undergraduate program.
Scholarships were established at Jinzhou Medical University to encourage merit and discipline. Eligible kids are chosen and awarded based on their grades, attendance, and behaviors.
Students who are motivated to pursue MBBS at Jinzhou Medical University can review the scholarship conditions on the university's official website.
4,565 km Distance from Jinzhou Medical University to India
The cost of studying in China is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.