Guangxi Medical University - China
About Guangxi Medical University
Guangxi Medical University was founded on November 21, 1934. It is situated in a picturesque area of the city of Nanning. The university is proud to be one of China’s 22 oldest medical universities. This university is also one of only 30 in China that are qualified to offer MBBS courses in English. Guangxi Provincial Medical School was the name given to the university. In 1949, the campus was relocated to Guilin. In 2010, the university was ranked as one of the top 20 medical schools in China.
Guangxi Medical University’s campus is 400,000 square meters in size, and includes classroom buildings as well as dormitories for local students, international students, and teaching staff. A library, an indoor tennis hall, three food halls, a swimming pool, and laboratories are also available at the university.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Guangxi Medical University
- Guangxi Medical University has six international student dormitory buildings, each with single and double rooms.
- The amenities provided in these rooms in various dormitories may differ depending on the fees charged by the university.
- A kitchen and a bathroom are included in these rooms. The rooms are fully equipped with a bed, desk, bedding, bookcase, IC Phone, fan, and water heater, among other things.
- There is an air conditioner facility in buildings 4,5 and 6.
- Students will be given 100 units of electricity for free per room per month, with any excess being charged to them.
- Students are also provided with internet access based on their needs.
Guangxi Medical University Highlights
- The safety of the students is very important to the university administration, so it pays close attention to it and does not tolerate any misbehavior on the part of the students.
- The university’s admission process is a little easier, and students are not required to take any additional entrance exams.
- Guangxi Medical University is accredited by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
- In Nanning, the cost of living and studying is very low.
- At Guangxi Medical University, students have numerous opportunities to gain practical experience.
- Students staying in the hostel have access to a variety of amenities such as a canteen, gym, basketball court, volleyball court, and common areas where they can meet and interact.
Guangxi Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in China
Guangxi Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Guangxi Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Guangxi Medical University
- Health Certificate.
- Photocopy of valid passport.
- Passport size photo.
- High school academic transcript.
- High school graduate certificate.
- English proficiency test certificate.
- Application form.
- NEET Scorecard
Guangxi Medical University Address
22 Shuangyong Rd,
Qingxiu District, Nanning,
Guangxi Medical University - FAQs
Guangxi Medical University is ranked #1698 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
For to get admission in Guangxi Medical University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
GXMU was one of the universities accredited by the Ministry of Education to enroll MBBS international students instructed in English.
Is Guangxi Medical University is offering many scholarships and grants for all collegians come from foreign countries and regions. These are some of them: free access to libraries, different scholarships according to their level: bachelor, master and doctoral.