Shihezi University - China
About Shihezi University
Shihezi University is a Chinese university in Xinjiang that was designated as an important institution by the Chinese government in 2000. Shihezi University, which is located in the Xinjiang Uygar Autonomous Region, was named one of the key universities built under the 211 initiative on December 31st, 2008. The university is also a recognized international medical institution by the WHO (World Health Organization) and MCI (Medical Council of India) (Medical Council of India). The Ministry of Education of China has granted permission to offer MBBS medical studies in English to international students.
Shihezi University has grown into a vibrant higher learning institution focused on global education. The University currently has 20 colleges and a total enrollment of almost 30,032 students, including 21,989 undergraduates and 1,906 postgraduates. Agriculture, Medicine, Engineering, Economics and Trade Management, Literature and Arts, Sciences, Education, Law, and History are among Shihezi University’s ten specialties. The colleges provide four doctoral program, 52 master’s degrees, and 66 bachelor’s degrees. There are 1,527 full-time teachers, 152 professors, and 450 associate professors on the University’s faculty.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Shihezi University
- Shihezi University School of Medicine has an on-campus hostel for international students. A room is usually shared by two people.
- Students should examine the rules and regulations for housing carefully once they have arrived at university.
- For the convenience of international students, the hostel building has a separate bathroom, fixed-line telephone, refrigerator, bed with essential amenities and furniture, public laundry, health services, and a kitchen.
Shihezi University Highlights
- In several branches of medicine, the university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate degrees, as well as study centres for post-doctoral research.
- There are 21 colleges in the area.
- It offers four doctorate degrees, 52 master’s degrees, 66 bachelor’s degrees, and more. The MBBS programme is 5+1 = 6 years long, including internship.
- The university employs 2,611 people.
- There are 1,560 full-time teachers, including a Chinese Academy of Engineering specially-engaged academician, 166 professors, 489 associate professors, 58 experts and scholars receiving national and provincial outstanding achievement awards, and 80 distinguished experts and scholars receiving special government subsidies.
- The university is without a doubt the best option for MBBS students.
Furthermore, the low MBBS fees in China compel aspirants from all over the world, particularly Indian students, to choose China as their MBBS destination
Shihezi University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in China
Shihezi University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Shihezi University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Shihezi University
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- NEET Scorecard
- Copy of passport
- Passport size photograph
- Statement of Purpose (min 500 words for the undergraduate program)
- Physical Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Certificate (in case there is any Gap in academic years)
- 6 months bank statement (min balance equivalent to 1st-year fee)
- Police Character Certificate
Shihezi University Address
280 N 4th Rd,
City: Shihezi Shi
Shihezi University - FAQs
Shihezi University has developed into a dynamic higher learning institution with world-oriented education. Currently the University has 20 colleges and a total enrollment of more than 30,032 with 21,989 undergraduates and 1,906 postgraduates. Shihezi University is an ideal place for teaching-learning and research.
For to get admission in Shihezi University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The Medium of the Instruction is Used for MBBS Education at the Shihezi University is in English Language
International students studying in China are eligible for Chinese Government Scholarship that is being awarded by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC). This is awarded to the students applying or studying in the universities affiliated to CSC. Every year the CSC online application system starts from December to April. Every university under the CSC affiliation has a different application deadline. It is mandatory to fill the online application form for students applying for Chinese Government Scholarship.
Distance from China to India is 2,984 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 1,854 miles.
YES shihezi university college approved by India NMC / MCI