Tianjin Medical University - China
About Tianjin Medical University
In 1951, Tianjin Medical University was founded. Tianjin Medical University is among some of the best and top universities in China. Tianjin Medical University consists of highly experienced and well-trained faculty members.
At this university, not just the students but the teachers, are encouraged to develop out of the box approach to the various medical problems that arise from time to time. Tianjin Medical University is recognized by the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India. The MBBS course at Tianjin Medical University is of six years and the medium of instruction for all foreign students at this university is English.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Tianjin Medical University
- In order to make the international students adapt to the new environment and for their safety’s sake, they must reside in the International Students’ Building Dormitory for the first academic year.
- International students can freely make their choices of either staying on-campus or off-campus after one year.
- The high-rise International Student Building of Tianjin University is a modern apartment building with 16 floors, which is equipped with full supporting facilities in the room, such as refrigerator, air conditioner, color-TV set, cable television, broadband internet, etc. necessary facilities.
- Except bedding, the International Student Building provides all necessary furniture to the students.
- Students need to pay for the bedding, such as bed sheets, quilts, cushions and pillows or students can conveniently buy them in the nearby supermarket.
Tianjin Medical University Highlights
- Tianjin Medical University’s administration pays great attention to the safety of the students and hence holds them accountable for any misbehavior.
- The students neither have to appear for any additional entrance exam nor they are required to pay any donation, which makes the admission process a little easier.
- The Medical Council of India recognizes Tianjin Medical University.
- The cost of studying in Tianjin university as well as that of living in Tianjin is easily affordable for the students.
- The hospital affiliated with Tianjin Medical University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training and also helps in internship.
- The language of teaching is English at this university which is another major advantage for the students.
Tianjin Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in China
Tianjin Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Tianjin Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Tianjin Medical University
- Health Certificate of students
- Passport size photos
- Photocopy of valid passport with minimum one year validity
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity
- 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Birth certificate in notarized in English
- Photos – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face must be visible)
- Official Invitation letter for the Tianjin medical University
- HIV Test Reports
- Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
- Visa fees
- University’s 1st year Tuition fee payment’s Bank receipt
- English proficiency test certificate
- NEET Scorecard
Tianjin Medical University Address
Yongyang W Rd,
Tianjin Medical University - FAQs
Tianjin Medical University is ranked #1127 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
For to get admission in Tianjin Medical University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tianjin Medical University is one of the top medical schools in China. The medium of teaching is both in English and Chinese.
Is Tia Tianjin Medical University CSC scholarship is basically a fully-funded scholarship grant that covers every thinkable expense of its recipient like, tuition fees, accommodation charges, living expenses, healthcare insurance, etc. The awards are categorized based on the degree level of the recipients.