Jinan University - China
About Jinan University
Jinan University, formerly known as Jinan Academy, was founded in Nanjing during the Qing dynasty in 1906. It was later renamed Jinan School and relocated to Shanghai and Fujian before finally settling in Guangzhou in 1958. Jinan University is located in Guangzhou. The university has a total area of 730,000 square meters.
Jinan University is a multidisciplinary and all-encompassing university with a College of Science and Engineering, a College of Liberal Arts, a College of Economics, and a Medical College. Jinan University’s School of Medicine was established in 1978, making it China’s first medical school within a comprehensive university. Then, in 1984, it was registered with the World Health Organization (WHO), allowing international graduates to take the doctor qualification exam in their home countries.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Jinan University
- The university provides the best student housing options.
- The rooms are well-equipped with all of the basic and modern amenities, such as internet access, TV, telephone connections, and so on.
- Jinan University’s student dormitory is a public space for learning and living on campus.
- On campus, there are 22 dormitory buildings divided into four zones: Jingling, Jianyang, Zhenru, and Zhouzhuan.
- The office in charge of the student dormitory is located on the ground floor of Jianyang 16th, in the Center for Education & Management Dormitory Affairs.
- There are some basic room facilities for students in all of the rooms, such as a separate toilet and liner, a separate bathroom, a water heater, electrical appliances, an air conditioner, and so on.
Jinan University Highlights
- The admissions process is simplified because students do not have to take an additional entrance exam.
- Jinan Medical University is accredited by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
- The cost of living and studying at Jinan University is both reasonable.
- The university offers numerous opportunities for students to gain practical experience and complete internships in hospitals affiliated with Jinan University.
- Students who live in the university’s hostels have access to a variety of facilities such as a gym, volleyball court, basketball court, canteen, and common spaces to meet and interact.
- The university has an excellent infrastructure, including all of the necessary labs and other facilities.
Jinan University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in China
MBBS Admission Process in Jinan University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Jinan University
- Health Certificate
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport size photo
- Application form
- Notarized scan copy of highest diploma
- A scan copy of GRE/TOEFL/IELTS/BEC/GMAT score (if applicable)
- Scan copy of foreigner physical examination form
- Non-criminal record shall be submitted upon request
- NEET Scorecard
Jinan University Address
601 Huangpu W Ave,
Tian He Gong Yuan,
Guangdong Province, China
Jinan University - FAQs
Jinan University is ranked #681 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
For to get admission in Jinan University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Jinan University CSC scholarship is basically a fully-funded scholarship grant that covers every thinkable expense of its recipient like, tuition fees, accommodation charges, living expenses, healthcare insurance, etc.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport and be in good health.
- The new TOEFL score of not less than 80 points or IELTS score of not less than 5.5 or have the relevant evidence which English is the language of instruction during the University. Applicants from countries where English is the official language are exempted from this requirement.