West Kazakhstan State Medical University - Kazakhstan
About West Kazakhstan State Medical University
This university, located in Aktobe, offers 14 disciplines to its students, with medicine being the most popular choice among Indian medical students. West Kazakhstan maratospanov Medical University is a good alternative for individuals interested in doing MBBS in Kazakhstan. The lone medical university in Kazakhstan’s Aktobe region is gaining popularity among Indian students interested in pursuing an MMBS degree there. Students can pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees at the university.
Although the co-educational institute has a low-price structure, the quality of education and services provided to students is not compromised.
Students will undoubtedly study the most with the assistance of the greatest facilities and knowledgeable staff. This is unquestionably one of the reasons why this institute stands out in the best conceivable way.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in West Kazakhstan State Medical University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- All overseas students are provided with housing at the university. Boys and girls have separate rooms that are shared by three to four pupils.
- All of the rooms feature the essential necessities for a comfortable stay.
- For all India students, the availability of Indian food at the student canteen is a huge relief.
- The safety of female students is a serious priority for the university.
- To protect the safety of enrolled students, the entire campus is monitored by CCTV cameras.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University Highlights
- WKSMU students participate in scientific activities in the areas of therapy, pediatrics, surgery, and biological concerns through student scientific circles.
- The WKSMU provides students with a high-quality education.
- Students can participate in programme, conferences, seminars, and projects at the university.
- During the MBBS programme, the university provides all contemporary educational equipment.
- Students have access to outstanding and well-equipped libraries at the university.
- The university campus maintains a multicultural environment.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
West Kazakhstan State Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in West Kazakhstan State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in West Kazakhstan State Medical University
- HSC and SSC board mark sheet.
- The candidates must submit the school leaving certificate.
- Passing certificate.
- NEET UG results and admit card document.
- Recent 6 passport size photos 3×4 cm must be submitted.
- Birth certificate.
- Medical reports.
- HIV reports.
- COVID-19 screening tests.
- Scientific and methodological works documents.
- Valid passport copy.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University Address
West Kazakhstan State Medical University
West Kazakhstan State Medical University - FAQs
With 3500 students, West Kazakhstan State Medical University is placed 44th in Kazakhstan and 9922nd worldwide in the World 2021 rankings.
For to get admission in West Kazakhstan State Medical University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University's YES University teaches in English.
There are many additional organizations, such as foundations, that offer scholarships in addition to university-based scholarships.
Admission Procedure for Study MBBS in West Kazakhstan State Medical University given under Admission Process.
The total MBBS fees in West Kazakhstan for 2021 (September) is very low (Indian Rupees 14.49 Lacs) as compared to most universities.
7h 40min is the average flight time from New Delhi to Aktobe.
MBBS degree from West Kazakhstan State Medical University approved by NMC/MCI