Kokshetau State University - Kazakhstan
About Kokshetau State University
Sh. Ualikhanov Kokshetau State University is a modern education institution founded in 1962 located in the city of Kokshetau, Kazakhstan. The university offers multilevel programs in various specialties which include a bachelor’s degree (65 specialties), a master’s degree (30 specialties), a doctoral degree (6 specialties) in the areas of natural science and General Medicine.
The university was renamed after the Sh. Ualikhanov who was one of the great Kazakh scientists, historian, ethnographer, geographer, translator and traveler. Pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan especially at Kokshetau State University brings great opportunities for medical students. The university offers theoretical and practical knowledge at affordable cost setting a great benchmark for international students.
Today, around 7000 medical students studying at the medical faculty in which 1000 are foreign students from different countries. The university has got the NAAR accreditation ratings for 60 educational programs providing quality education to medical students.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Kokshetau State University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- The University provides well-equipped hostels and accommodation facilities in dormitories. There are overall five dormitory buildings that the University offers to its students.
- Students should submit the application form for hostels to the dean’s office, and the accommodation will be provided in accordance with the approved norms.
- Accommodation is provided free of cost for the orphans and students who don’t have a parent.
- The payment for dormitories is paid in advance for 10 months from 1st September to 1st July.
Kokshetau State University Highlights
- Top public medical Institution of the region dedicated to promoted medical education
- NAAR accredited medical programs for maintaining excellent standards of education
- WHO, NMC recognized global medical degree
- Over 7000 students are studying General Medicine and other courses
- Top public institutions aimed to provide modern methodologies induced medical education
- Over 1000 foreign students pursuing four health care courses meritoriously
- Best transnational relations are maintained through various exchange programs
- Top-notch campus with stunning location greatly enhancing the knowledge environment
- Modernized theoretical classrooms, latest apparatus induced laboratories, and other best facilities to support teaching and learning
- Best affiliated hospitals and research institutes to get personal skill development
- No donation or Capitation fee or any other extra fees are charged for admission
- No entrance examination or local language tests are required for enrolment
- World’s top facilities are provided through advanced audiovisual teaching aids, vast laboratory with hundreds of volumes of reference books, auditoriums, and sports complexes
- Best dormitory facilities for accommodation purposes of students with low fee structure
- Indian and other continental food facility is provided for the fullest satisfaction of students
- Low and very affordable fee structure
- University provides financial support to the needed and orphaned students
Kokshetau State University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
Kokshetau State University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Kokshetau State University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Kokshetau State University
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- NEET Score Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport – Front/Back
- Photo Passport Size
Kokshetau State University Address
Kokshetau State University
Kokshetau State University - FAQs
It has been ranked as one of the top medical universities in Kazakhstan consistently through the years. Kokshetau State University has excellent infrastructure with world-class modern facilities and equipment and technologies.
For to get admission inNorth Kokshetau State University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
All the courses taught at Kokshetau State University are in the English medium. Kokshetau State University has been ranked at the 33rd position in the country and 6796th position in the world.
The Kokshetau State University scholarships are also provided on semester performances, as an encouragement to achieving students there are 20% scholarships provided on the Kokshetau State University fee for the first semester if the student scores 70% and 50% scholarships provided on the Kokshetau State University fee.
Admission Procedure for studying MBBS in Kokshetau State University is mentioned above. for more details contact: +91 9962327888
3,724 km Distance from India to Ualikhanov University.
The college is recognized by MCI and also listed in the WHO directory of medical institutes.