About Kazan State Medical University
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
In the year 1934, Al Farabi Kazakh National University was founded. In the same year, this university began its academic year. Almaty, Kazakhstan’s Al Farabi Kazakh National University is located in Almaty. Thousands of Indian students aspire to study in institutions that provide high-quality education as well as global exposure at a low cost. Al Farabi Kazakh National University is the country’s top-ranked public university. When it comes to international education, this university is one of the most affordable. Personal and professional improvement will be experienced by Indian students in their worldwide contacts.
At Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, the work on improving the scientific and pedagogical potential of the department is carried out through their consolidation and redistribution of specialties between them, according to professional specializations for training skilled specialists, as part of an ongoing university transformation and transition from a classical type to a new model of Research University.
At the same time, a steady increase in the number of enrolled students in postgraduate education program can be seen: Masters and Ph.D. students outnumber the overall number of students. The amount of people with a Master’s degree or a Ph.D. The number of Master’s degree and Ph.D. majors outnumbers the number of bachelor’s degree majors by a factor of two, and the institution ranks first among Kazakhstan’s universities in terms of Master’s and Ph.D. students.
: WHO & NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is a city in itself. Since more than 5000 students are resident in the 14 hostels provided by the university.
- A total area of 81,000 square meters is covered by the hostels.
- All the hostel buildings are located inside the main campus.
- The hostels are comfortable and provided with all modern facilities.
- The cold climate of the country does not affect the warm environment of the hostels.
- Hostels are equipped with surveillance cameras.
- The recording is done on each floor and is controlled by guards working in the hostels.
- The University is committed to providing a place in a hostel for everybody. Hostels are located on the campuses territory in Al Farabi Kazakh National Medical University campus.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Highlights
- According to the international ranking QS, Al Farabi Kazakh National University is placed 220th out of 800 universities worldwide, making it the country’s top university. As a result, the university is able to provide the high-quality education that Indian students seek.
- The university uses a continuous education system (i.e. specialised school, college, baccalaureate, magistracy, doctorate Ph.D.).
- All courses at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University are taught in one of three languages: Kazakh, Russian, or English. This makes it simple for Indian pupils to grasp the material.
- Distant learning (E-learning capability) is available for all courses at Al Farabi Kazakh National Medical University, allowing Indian students admitted to the university to study more easily.
- WHO and MCI both acknowledge the university. As a result, after graduating from Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Indian students have a professional career in India.
- There will be no reduction in the quality of education provided to Indian students at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University in comparison to India.
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is one of the few universities in the world with relatively affordable tuition fees, which is one of the reasons that Indian students are drawn to it.
- During the application process, the Al Farabi Kazakh National Medical University solely asks for VISA costs. Tuition payments must be paid when you come to the university to enroll.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- Birth Certificate
- 10 passport size Photographs
- The certificate of Secondary school education (after 9th grade)
- The Certificate of High school education (after the 11th grade)
- Passport size photos – 4 (in the size 3×4)
- Address reference
- Characteristics from school
- Bank receipt of University’s payment of 1st-year Tuition fee (required for some Universities)
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Address
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Al-Farabi Avenue 71,
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University - FAQs
Al-Farabi KazNU is the most highly ranked university in Kazakhstan, according to the National Rankings. In the QS World University Rankings 2019/20, Al-Farabi KazNU was placed 165, making it Kazakhstan's top ranked university. In the Emerging Europe and Central Asia (EECA) University Rankings, Al-Farabi KazNU is rated 18th.
Applicants interested in enrolling at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University's courses must pass two entrance examinations. Students from India who wish to study medicine at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University must submit a NEET certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).
The medium of instruction in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Almaty for all international students is in English.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University offers scholarships to those who wish to study or do research there. International students can apply for scholarships and internships at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University are mentioned above. For more details contact +91 9962327888.
Total Fees Package of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is Rs 18,20,000 including 1st year's Hostel.
Non-stop flight time is around 3 hours 45 minutes. There are connecting flights that range upwards of 13 hours, including transit time.
The institution is accredited by the NMC, and its degrees are accepted all around the world.