South Kazakhstan Medical Academy - Kazakhstan
About South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
It is a government research university located in Kazakhstan’s city of ‘Shymkent.’ The university boasts the best professors. The university’s objective is to provide a welcoming environment. In 1979, the university was founded. Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Education and Science has acknowledged the university. The South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy is a coeducational institution of higher learning. This is one of the greatest universities in Kazakhstan’s Shymkent region.
It also provides Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma, and Ph.D. programme. At the ‘South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy,’ faculties such as general medicine, dentistry, pharmaceuticals, and continuing professional development are accessible. More than 11000 students have registered in the South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy.
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has a long history of teaching and research excellence. SKMA has continuously been placed among Kazakhstan’s top ten medical universities. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy was placed 8676 in the 4ICU World Universities Rankings 2019 and retains the 29th position in national rankings, according to the 2020 Rankings.
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is well-known for its highly skilled teaching personnel as well as its substantial laboratory and clinical basis. The Academy owns a complex that includes buildings developed specifically for laboratory studies, auxiliary services, lectures, practical classes, and research. Since its inception, the academy’s primary purpose has been to train professionals with advanced degrees, practical skills, and theoretical and foundational knowledge in their fields of study.
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy’s advanced and modern facilities allows students to have the best practical experience possible. The university assists students in becoming top-notch medical professionals by providing them with the best possible support.
: WHO & NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- There is a separate hostel for girls and boys, as well as separate mess facilities for vegetarian and non-vegetarian sections.
- Wi-Fi is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the hostel campus.
- The restrooms are spotless and well-kept.
- Water purifiers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Rooms are adequately ventilated, and power is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There is plenty of vegetation on campus, and students can also go outside.
- The Indian Warden is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are also emergency doctors available.
- There is a high level of security.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Highlights
- The most crucial argument is that no placement test is required. if you are interested in studying MBBS at the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy.
- Indian food is readily available.
- A South Kazakh Medical Foundation medicine degree is valid if students pass the MCI-directed Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE). Every medical student who has moved on from a remote medical college to practise in India must complete FMGE.
- The duration of the MBBS programme is five years.
- Reasonable living expenses and low-cost schooling.
- Well-equipped in (2 individuals for each room)
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Documents required for MBBS Admission in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Offer letter
- Invitation letter
- Application letter
- Academic record
- Health certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhar card
- HIV negative report
- Covid-19 report
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Address
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Al-Farabi Square 1,
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy - FAQs
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has a long-standing reputation for teaching and research excellence. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is placed 8676 in the 4ICU World Universities Rankings 2019 and 29th in national rankings, according to the 2020 survey.
For to get admission in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Medical education is available at the South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy in English, Kazakh, and Russian. For MBBS education, the applicants are offered 100 percent of the English language by cooperative and qualified teachers.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy provides scholarship for their Medical Students.
Admission procedure for study MBBS in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy mentioned above in Admission Procedure. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
For admission, the University does not need a gift or an entrance exam; applicants must simply complete the admission criteria and pay the programme cost. Because many medical institutes in India require donations for admission, it is the best benefit for Indian students.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is 2,568 kilometers away from India.
Yes, MCI/NMC (National Medical Commission) and WHO (World Health Organization) have recognized South Kazakh Medical Academy (World Health Organization).