Semey State Medical University - Kazakhstan
About Semey State Medical University
Semey State Medical University is one of Kazakhstan’s largest medical schools, with a hospital on campus and branches in Pavlodar and Ust Kamenogorsk. In the year 1953, Semey Medical University was founded (opening of general medicine faculty). In 1953, 320 students were enrolled. Graduates of the university have successfully worked all around Kazakhstan, as well as near and far abroad, over the years of its existence.
Semey Medical University has a long and illustrious history, tremendous potential, and prestigious schools, and we have made significant contributions to the advancement of medicine and community health care. Contribution to improving the health of Kazakhstan’s people by integrating best practises in education, clinics, and science in the training of competitive specialists”
Semey State Medical University is regarded as one of Kazakhstan’s premier universities. It was established in 1952. Semipalatinsk State Medical Institute was the university’s original name. The name of the university was changed to Semey State Medical University by the Health Services Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan after more than four decades.
In the year 1953, the first batch of students was admitted to SSMU’s medicine faculty. Other faculties were gradually added to the university. Pediatrics, which began in 1963, stomatology, which began in 1991, Medico-prophylactically, pharmaceutical faculty, and General Medicine, which began in 2003, are among these faculties. In the year 1984, SSMU began offering post-graduate education in Pavlodar. Approximately 1000 doctors complete their post-diploma studies here each year.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Semey State Medical University
- Students can stay in hostels that are very secure.
- For its students, the university maintains well-equipped hostels. The institution provides facilities such as 24-hour gas and electricity, hot and cold water, and so on at the hostels.
- A vast library with a superb collection of books is available. For students, there are cafeterias that serve delicious and healthful meals.
- Basketball, volleyball, cricket, football, and other sports are encouraged on the university’s dormitory campuses for students.
- For the protection of students, the university offers separate hostels for girls and boys, each with CCTV cameras. Girls’ safety is given special consideration.
- There are three separate hostels and one international student’s hostel available for the students studying at SMU.
- The International Students Hostel is in a fantastic position, within walking distance of the university.
- Students can get whatever they need within a two-hundred-meter radius of the hostel.
- Laundry services are also accessible to hostel inhabitants, with hot and cold water available 24 hours a day.
- For the safety of students, cameras are installed on every floor and on the hostel campus, which is monitored by the warden on duty.
- In addition, security is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in the hostel to keep an eye on all students and all work.
Semey State Medical University Highlights
- World-leading Infrastructure of the university
- worldwide Ranked University that is supporting the healthcare system of the country
- A low and Affordable Fee Structure of SSMU Kazakhstan
- Worldwide recognizable degree (MCI and WHO)
- Qualified teachers and well-behaving staffs at the Semey State Medical University
- Free training from authorized hospitals by government
- Fully furnished AC rooms with attached washroom in the university hostel
- Separate accommodation arrangements with every mandatory facility for boys and girls (Separate)
- No language barrier in the class, as the medium is English in the class
- Job opportunities inside the country or across the world after degree (Including India)
- Homely feeling, as there are many Indian students are already studying here.
- Indian Foods are available in the university mess
Semey State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
MBBS Admission Process in Semey State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Semey State Medical University
- 12thMark MarkSheet and certificates with 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- NEET-UG Qualified
- Copy of Passport
- 5 Photograph
- Digital Photograph
Semey State Medical University Address
Semey State Medical University
Abai street 103,
City: Semey City
Semey State Medical University - FAQs
SMU, Semey is unquestionably one of Kazakhstan's premier medical schools, having been founded in 1953. It is a 68-year-old medical college in Kazakhstan that has consistently rated among Kazakhstan's best medical universities.
The medium of instruction in Semey State Medical University for all foreign students in English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/professors/doctors for Indians.
The scholarship is assigned to full-time students from 3 course, students having only “excellent” (A, A), as on the basis of state order as on a paid basis.
Admission Procedure fer get MBBS in Semey State Medical University mentioned above. For more details contact +91 9962327888
Semey State Medical University offers MBBS programme 3,85,000 India rupees per year Tuition fess.
The distance between India and Semey is 3125 km. It takes approximately 18h 37m to get from India to Semey, including transfers.
Medical Degree from Semey State Medical University approved by India NMC.